Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Real Madrid vs. Bayern München & Heat vs. Spurs

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Real Madrid vs. Bayern München & Heat vs. Spurs within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2014, 11:32 AM   #17
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Real Madrid vs. Bayern München & Heat vs. Spurs

around what date do we usually have videos directly from 2k, btw?
Old 08-18-2014, 12:14 PM   #18
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

This is the first user that has been taped that played this game before. This game also shows the improved help defense and the better animations they added.

• Tiago Splitter with the MF'ing verticality (Asik, Hibbert, etc) block attempt
  • Players now contest much more realistic say hands up on layup attempts and they jump to actually contest
  • Rotation, help defense improved 3:18 user Splitter crossed up by Bosh and Leonard comes down to defend the layup but also box out immediately nice.
  • Pick and roll action at 3:35 McRoberts went from playing under to a late hedge, gets beat but Bosh helps out to contest rolling Duncan for steal. Might be his awareness but I like to see things like that
  • Really like how the rebounding looks guys for the most part guys are attempting to put a body on someone and establish position. The ball bounces off guys hands and everyone goes for it.
  • 4:42 again another really looking good lane contest should have been a blocking call as Parker foot was in the restricted lane. What I liked about it is you actually drew contact and a miss as he puts his hands straight up to contest.
  • The CPU is actually getting caught on the pick and rolls with contact. They would slip in and out of the picks so easy.
  • Something really small detail but at 7:07 players are some times playing the ball as it rotates instead of their man very realistically. This is how players get "lost" ball watching some might not like that but it happens a lot in basketball. Birdman hedges too far on his right then over rotates to the other side watching the ball. Makes the players play like a human who does not have eyes in the back of their head. Cole decides to help out on Splitter because he was open then he left Manu open for the Splash

Last edited by stillfeelme; 08-18-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 12:19 PM   #19
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Another NBA 2K15 FIBA Gameplay Video From Gamescom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
The crowd reacts appropriately and just sits there and claps. Just played old gen 2k14 and they stand up and clap for free throws and the occasional cabbage patch (which I hate) for no apparent reason. The crowd this year shows promise....looking forward how they react during playoffs...

Lol them doing cabbage patch . Still remember the same happening in NBA Street but it was justified on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2014, 12:27 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
seems like the help defense still doesnt exist
Old 08-18-2014, 12:32 PM   #21
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
seems like the help defense still doesnt exist
I saw help defense was it perfect probably not but it was realistic and improved compared to 2K14 next gen at least. I saw it on CPU controlled and user controlled teams on pro default difficulty without a user controlling a setting.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 12:44 PM   #22
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Looks good. Animations look a bit improved and smoother. Player models also look better, hard to tell for sure without comparison shots.

Overall looks like another solid edition of 2k but nothing that changes the way we play the series or basketball games.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:23 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'll be happy if they just fix the GM mode on PS4. So pissed about that one.
Old 08-18-2014, 01:45 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
kool some ps3 footage. looked great. looks like they jump super high for rebounds

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »