Home

Madden NFL 15: Retail First Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Retail First Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2014, 04:53 AM   #9
tss
Rookie

tss's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Retail First Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Really, is that all the cons you can think of? I've seen more cons than that just by looking at videos. You sound like they type that accepts Madden for what it is, and ignore and accept most of the flaws in the game and it's legacy issues long as the game is fun.
im sure the game is better than its been in a long time, but if those are the only cons you can find then I cannot trust your preview, thanks for the write up though.
I do not understand. First you've wrote a different message than you've changed it to this one. Why you so mad at him? These are his private feelings after a few days spent with this game. He has the right not to pay attention to details. Does this mean that his review is not reliable? No and remember that these aren't his final thoughts (and wrote it at the end of this article).
Old 08-21-2014, 04:58 AM   #10
Rookie

This game will be fun as hell we all know that.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:08 AM   #11
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

It's so sad, a game changer has already posted 2 easy setup nanos, and they are screaming fast. Rex Dickson said straight up, there would be no nanos in the game, but he obviously lied.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 05:11 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tss
I do not understand. First you've wrote a different message than you've changed it to this one. Why you so mad at him? These are his private feelings after a few days spent with this game. He has the right not to pay attention to details. Does this mean that his review is not reliable? No and remember that these aren't his final thoughts (and wrote it at the end of this article).
Its not fair that Madden get praised when they come out with a decent effort at a lower standard and other games get bashed because they have a higher standard. For example, FIFA has foot-planting, realistic running, jostling, and ball physics. Madden has non of this, so imo you can't judge Madden on the same scale, its on a lower scale til it catches up to other sports games.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:20 AM   #13
tss
Rookie

tss's Arena

Quote:
Its not fair that Madden get praised when they come out with a decent effort at a lower standard and other games get bashed because they have a higher standard. For example, FIFA has foot-planting, realistic running, jostling, and ball physics. Madden has non of this, so imo you can't judge Madden on the same scale, its on a lower scale til it catches up to other sports games.
Yes and you're right. But I was talking about subjective assessment of one of the persons who were familiar with this game earlier than we did. As for me, he has the right to write whatever comes to his mind while playing the game. Simple as that. And when we're talking about the standards - yes, it shouldn't be like that but a lot depends on the specifics of the game. Fifa is not Madden. It is no secret that FIFA is one of the leading positions of EA. And perhaps the most profitable. I think that over time, they'll bring these changes to Madden but at this moment we can't judge Madden by the standards of FIFA or NHL.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:42 AM   #14
Rookie

Let that man give his assessment of the game some of you on here sound like divas if you don't like madden don't play it..... We all know madden has some ways to go but if that's his opinion let it be all the sports games have some type of cheese or glitch in it hopefully they can put out a patch...

Last edited by Russell1983; 08-21-2014 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Made mistake
Old 08-21-2014, 06:39 AM   #15
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
No one is comparing it to Fifa or even saying it is anywhere near it is level. The OP was comparing it to past Madden games and in his opinion it is one of the best Madden he has played. He never said the game was perfect or without flaws but is his opinion that it is a fun and rewarding game. It is your opinion that nothing has been changed, we all have a different one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 06:40 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
It's so sad, a game changer has already posted 2 easy setup nanos, and they are screaming fast. Rex Dickson said straight up, there would be no nanos in the game, but he obviously lied.
I'm not sure which videos you are talking about, but if it's the blitzes I seen.
I don't consider a overload blitz that's effective the same thing as a nano.
I haven't found a nano blitz in madden that couldn't be stopped since Madden 12.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »