Home

FIFA 15 Features and Game Modes (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Features and Game Modes (360/PS3) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2014, 09:02 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
FIFA 15 Features and Game Modes (360/PS3)

While most of the news on FIFA 15 has been about the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game, EA Sports hasn't forgotten about the many fans still on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Check out the features and game modes for the old-gen consoles below.

Gameplay: Player Control
  • Agility and Control: Our most responsive FIFA yet. Players react and move with closer control and balance when on the ball.
  • Man-to-Man Battles: Tackles are now more rewarding and physical. Possession Tackles allow you to keep the ball after winning a challenge. You’ll feel the battle with new shoulder barges, push/pull animations and crunching big fall physics.
  • Correct Contacts: Ball movement in FIFA changes the game. Now every dribble, touch, pass, shot and deflection will see accurate movement according to what the ball last touched. You’ll see accurate spin, curl and varied ball trajectories.
  • Set Piece Control: Take control of players receiving the ball during throw-ins, corners and free kicks, and place them in better positions.
Unrivalled Intelligence
  • Team Management: An all new Team Management system gives you greater control and personalisation of different squads.
    • Team Sheets: Available in Career Mode on Xbox 360 and PS3, you can customise up to six different Team Sheets per club and easily alter your strategy for the next match.
    • Instructions: Up to five attacking and defending player instructions can be applied to each of the ten outfield players. These instructions let you manage the attacking runs and defensive positions players take on the pitch and gives you deeper customisation options for how your team sets up.
    • Formations: Preset formations for any of your custom squads and pick the best to take on your next opponent.
    • Roles: Easily set roles like captain, set-piece and penalty takers for each of your squads.
    • Tactics: Set a default Team Tactic to each of your Team Sheets in Career Mode so your game plan is locked before hitting the pitch.
  • Team Tactics - Adjust your team’s strategy on the fly. All new tactics “Park the Bus” and “All Out Attack” are just some of the tactics fans can utilize in matches in FIFA 15. Change your team’s mentality and have them adapt to any situation.
Incredible Visuals
  • Authentic Player Visuals: The FIFA 15 development team has brought the Next Generation footballer to Xbox 360 and PS3. New character models and body rigging mean players appear more lifelike, powerful and athletic, while their kits will become dirty with mud and grass.
Unmatched Authenticity
  • Barclays Premier League: All 20 stadiums, an extra 200 new 3D player faces, Goal Line Technology and a stunning broadcast feel
  • Turkish Süper Lig: Our most requested league returns to FIFA with all 18 teams featured
Game Modes

Full list of modes available for FIFA 15 on Xbox 360 and PS3:
  • FIFA Ultimate Team - Loan Players, Concept Squads, Friendly Seasons and Legends (Xbox One and Xbox 360 only).
  • Career Mode - managing your squad and finding players even more authentic.
  • EA SPORTS Football Club - share news and interact with your friends, and shop for unlockable items using the new EA SPORTS FC contextual widget.
  • Tournament Mode - returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments.
  • Online Seasons - compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends on your team.
  • Online Friendlies - compete online against your friends.
  • Co-Op Seasons - compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches.
  • Skill Games - new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending.
  • Kick Off - jump straight in to play head-to-head offline against a friend or the AI.
  • Learn-to-Play (FIFA Basics)
  • Practice Arena - practice 1v1 situations against the keeper.

Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 10:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
No unranked lobbies or creation centre? Hope they are on next gen and pc.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:31 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 1
The big news here is pro clubs have been eliminated. That seems to me like a huge omission. I truly hope that all the gameplay advancements truly make up for the lack of pro clubs. Thank goodness they didn't eliminate Ultimate Team (I'm being sarcastic).
Old 08-21-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15
Nice to see old gen got the deserved attention.
Old 08-21-2014, 11:14 AM   #5
OOTP Community Manager

Re: FIFA 15 Features and Game Modes (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood88
The big news here is pro clubs have been eliminated. That seems to me like a huge omission. I truly hope that all the gameplay advancements truly make up for the lack of pro clubs. Thank goodness they didn't eliminate Ultimate Team (I'm being sarcastic).
Aside from FUT, Pro Clubs is my favorite part of this game. I can remember way too many nights in FIFA 11-14 where I would get home from work, kiss my wife, and go in my office and start playing Pro Clubs with my buddies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 12:00 PM   #6
Just started!

why ps3 player will not have the fans atmosphere?come on ea!
Old 08-21-2014, 01:53 PM   #7
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Hope I don't come across as too harsh, but the older-gen versions could consist solely of kit and roster updates and I wouldn't care. FIFA is the main reason I invested in a PS4 and I'm glad to see the focus shifting to the newer consoles.

Sucks for those who still wanted to play Pro Clubs on 360/PS3 though.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:50 PM   #8
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2
Wow there inlcuding alot of what i thought next gen only stuff in gen3, impressive. Honestly this is like the only sports series which has been doing consistently great from EA, now since NHL 15 seems like its gonna be meh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »