Home

FIFA 15 To Give FUT Cheaters the Red Card

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 To Give FUT Cheaters the Red Card within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 10:43 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
FIFA 15 To Give FUT Cheaters the Red Card

"If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin."

I'm not sure who came up with the quote (a quick bit of research also shows similar confusion on the source), but it seems some within the FIFA 15 Ultimate Team community have taken it completely to heart. This year, EA Sports is hoping to clamp down on the cheating going on in FUT by banning users who employ popular cheating tactics.

"Although they are a minority amongst FIFA fans, cheaters disrupt the gameplay experience and enjoyment for honest FIFA fans in a number of ways," EA said in a recent blog post on their website. "These include things like overloading servers, phishing and compromising other player accounts, and participating in the unauthorised exchange of virtual currency. It’s time for us to draw a clear and strong line against cheaters who negatively impact the FIFA experience for our millions of players online."

It appears as if many of the tactics employed in prior years will be watched and clamped down on this year by EA, which will almost certainly lead to a better experience for everyone...except the cheaters of course.

Be sure to read the full list of changes, and let us know what you think of them in the comments below!
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 10:50 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Youtubers are still promoting coin-sellers. I tried to report a couple of them to the email EA listed: [email protected] and it bounced back. I have no idea how you are supposed to stop cheating if you can't manage to report cheaters in a more efficient manner.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryClay1844
Youtubers are still promoting coin-sellers. I tried to report a couple of them to the email EA listed: [email protected] and it bounced back. I have no idea how you are supposed to stop cheating if you can't manage to report cheaters in a more efficient manner.
I believe this is being implemented into FIFA 15 UT. Not the current version. FUT14 is still the wild west.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:18 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 15 To Give FUT Cheaters the Red Card

I love how "Buying coins diminishes the enjoyment of FUT for all players, creates an unfair advantage, and impacts the balance of the game" , but buying points from EA is totally fair to other players. It only matters who get the money
Old 08-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
we all know they want people to buy there stanking packs. Knowing your getting crap in them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nius
I love how "Buying coins diminishes the enjoyment of FUT for all players, creates an unfair advantage, and impacts the balance of the game" , but buying points from EA is totally fair to other players. It only matters who get the money
not a good comparison because with coin sellers you can buy any amount of coins you want outright but with the fifa points you can only use them to open packs and have to get pretty lucky with the packs to get anything of real value and the packs are random no matter if you buy one of them or 1,000 of them your chances on any given pack are the same as the guy who cant buy any points BUT when you buy coins directly it definitely gives you an unfair advantage.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujolsformvp21
not a good comparison because with coin sellers you can buy any amount of coins you want outright but with the fifa points you can only use them to open packs and have to get pretty lucky with the packs to get anything of real value and the packs are random no matter if you buy one of them or 1,000 of them your chances on any given pack are the same as the guy who cant buy any points BUT when you buy coins directly it definitely gives you an unfair advantage.
So you are saying that the guy who has 1000 packs and the guy who has only 1 pack has same chances to get highly valued player and get rich? The only difference is that buying fifa points do not guarantee specific amount of cash, but still gives you advantage against players who do not buy anything. I am not saying that this is bad, it is part of the game... still the explanation sounded quite ironic for me.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:09 PM   #8
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Diamond Dynasty and MLB The Show take notes

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »