Home

Madden NFL 15 Online CFM User vs. User Game Results Not Registering For Many (UPDATE)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Online CFM User vs. User Game Results Not Registering For Many (UPDATE) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 11:32 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 15 Online CFM User vs. User Game Results Not Registering For Many (UPDATE)

It appears there could be a nasty bug right now in Madden NFL 15, with user vs. user game results in online CFM not appearing to register upon completion. Its very possible this is a server side issue and could be fixed rather quickly, but if it's on the software side a patch will have to be developed and then released which could take a couple of weeks.

Thus far, a quick investigation and questionnaire of the community seems to indicate the problem is widespread, with no one actually reporting their results have counted at this point. It is entirely possible some results are being counted, just they appear to be sporadic at this point. For now, it's probably best to hold off on starting user vs. user online CFM's until we get official word the problem is fixed.

UPDATE: Just received official word from EA Sports.

Quote:
We're aware that some users’ wins/losses aren’t being recorded for online CFM H2H games and are working to fix it as soon as possible.

We’ll provide you with updates as soon as we have them.

Users can also check the official Madden NFL 15 HELP site for updates on any ongoing issues with the game.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 03:07 PM   #2
Rookie

B1MM3R's Arena

OVR: 0
Yeah this stinks, played a 10 minute quarter game last night in a friend and mines CFM and game came down to last play. Score was 24-17 and didn't count it, aggrivating.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #3
Just started!

Well, at least this doesn't have the problems we had in MLB 14. I believe that this will be fixed soon.
Old 08-27-2014, 04:04 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 15: CFM User vs. User Online Game Results Not Registering For Many

Also dealing with this bug. The game is unplayable for me now since this is the only game mode we play. If this is not fixed soon it will be the last EA game I buy upon release. Seems to be better to just wait until they patch everything up....
Old 08-27-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
Jam Econo

Quick II Draw's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM User vs. User Game Results Not Registering For Many (UPD

Game breaking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM User vs. User Game Results Not Registering For Many (UPD

Just received official word from EA Sports, updated OP.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-27-2014, 04:37 PM   #7
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Ugh, every time I see a post in this (and the other before it was closed) thread, I hoping to read that it's been fixed. Hopefully, it's just something on the server and not something that requires a patch.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Such a bummer that features like this and the playcall screen for some people will reflect negatively on the Madden team even though there's some really good stuff that's been done to push the title forward and obviously a lot of good work has been put in as well.

I really want to Madden to be a great game, but I also want it to work when I buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »