Home

NBA 2K15 Video Interviews with Rob Jones

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video Interviews with Rob Jones within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 02:00 AM   #1
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
NBA 2K15 Video Interviews with Rob Jones

PadPoet and GamersPack Israel have both posted video interviews with NBA 2K15 Senior Producer, Rob Jones. He talks about new animations, "Sit-Tech" AI engine, play calling, team specific sets and much more.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 08-29-2014 at 02:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 02:28 AM   #2
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Rob Jones Gamescom 2014 Interview

Rob Jones, shut up because you are awesome....

He could have said,"2k15 is just 100% different!"

and I'd believe him, these guys have done nothing but focus on improvements year after year and it shows....Rob, Mike, LD2k, Zach, Ronnie and all of them are amazing...
Old 08-29-2014, 04:02 AM   #3
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Rob Jones Gamescom 2014 Interviews

Between LD2k, Ronnie2K, and now the man Rob Jones at the 2:17 mark all stating there is a feature yet to be announced that's going to make fan's extremely excited I would be willing to bet we will in fact get that TNT presentation we all been begging for. What better way to make the presentation be all it can be. 2K has stated several times it's about authenticity this year so I would expect this to play a big role in that.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:54 AM   #4
MVP

lakers24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina

Between LD2k, Ronnie2K, and now the man Rob Jones at the 2:17 mark all stating there is a feature yet to be announced that's going to make fan's extremely excited I would be willing to bet we will in fact get that TNT presentation we all been begging for. What better way to make the presentation be all it can be. 2K has stated several times it's about authenticity this year so I would expect this to play a big role in that.
Yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up there. I'm pretty sure it'll probably have something to do with the "robust create a player" feature they alluded to.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:19 AM   #5
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up there. I'm pretty sure it'll probably have something to do with the "robust create a player" feature they alluded to.
A man can wishful think, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 06:57 AM   #6
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3

Interesting videos. I like what Rob says about play calling, defensive and offensive AI, the fact that they have introduced the new animations to correct and improve certain aspects of the game like rebounding, blocking, defensive interaction, etc. A pity he doesn't comment anything about online leagues .
Old 08-29-2014, 07:03 AM   #7
Banned

That new feature should be some sort of online multiplayer mode. With the announcement of my league, I would think that all the folks who play offline have had their prayers answered, it would only be right to focus on us guys who prefer playing online as well.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:12 AM   #8
Banned

I know these videos were recorded about 2 weeks ago, but its funny how slow we get info for a game that comes out in just over a month. 2K is a big deal nowadays. Its even fair to compare them to COD in Regards to perennial releases because they're both major sellers every year. I understand after this long of being a hardcore fan of the 2K franchise that they have a strategy when it comes to info being released about their games. What I don't understand is how can a game like COD which has the pretty much the same development window to release a new title every year, seems to release a ton of info about their products months before release and they STILL manage to sell regardless of who their competitor's are.

Yes I'm well aware of the HYPE vehicle which starts around mid July, gets rolling in mid August and picks up full steam in September. I just don't understand why it plays out like that, as if the game isn't going to sell if its not hyped up like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »