Home

Six Hours of NHL 15 Gameplay with EA Access? Arrives on September 4th (UPDATED)

This is a discussion on Six Hours of NHL 15 Gameplay with EA Access? Arrives on September 4th (UPDATED) within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 02:59 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Get Six Hours of NHL 15 Gameplay with EA Access, Arrives on September 4th

6 hours for this game is plenty for me. After a couple of play now games there won't be much else for me to do.
Old 08-29-2014, 03:05 PM   #18
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

To be honest, I still had a couple of hours left on my Madden Early access. I just didnt have the time to play the full 6 hours with work and all. Plus, I picked up Diablo 3 which ate up most of my time anyway. Between that and the Show, 6 hours to me is pretty good.
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-29-2014, 03:21 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
EA only needs to put in the option to buy and play the full game a few days before the offical release date on the streets. Ok, I'm dreaming.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:25 PM   #20
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

I understand being upset with only having six hours, but for anyone who plans on buying the game, it's a good deal either way. Seeing as how you get 10% (or $6) off the retail game if you do the digital download, you're paying a dollar less to play the game early. If you end up not liking it, you're essentially saving $55 by playing it and realizing you don't like it, so you don't buy it.

Yes, I wish it was unlimited play for those five days, but it's not as bad as everyone is making it sound.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:26 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

ea updated the nhl 15 trial faq link today, no longer does it say 6 hrs, either they jumped the gun or maybe it will be unlimited time ( we can only hope)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 09:00 PM   #22
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Six Hours of NHL 15 Gameplay with EA Access? Arrives on September 4th (UPDATED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
I think I get the 6 hour time limit now, the people the most upset about the time limit are most likely the ones thats going to buy the game anyway, what EA is trying to do is get new people to buy the game. Since I don;t plan on buying the game, a 6 hour time limit is plenty, its like a bonus; EA is hoping 6 hours is enough to get people like me to buy the game.
Because EA cannot get the loyal customers back due to their poor effort in this game...LOL.

Hopefully the guys here in OS will give us the real deal about this game. I would really like to know if there's a great improvement or not in gameplay.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:29 AM   #23
Rookie

PhillyGuy11826's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Six Hours of NHL 15 Gameplay with EA Access? Arrives on September 4th (UPDATED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drich
Can I just pay $5 for 1 month and then quit the program?
Yes, you'll have to disable automatic renewal on xbox.com though
Old 08-30-2014, 08:17 AM   #24
Pro

Dino's Arena

OVR: 6

I think They made the mistake of releasing the Demo. Well, in my opinion, as an EASHL player, the only way they can make up for me canceling my preorder is to have Online Team Play patched into game on Day 1.
Basically, the demo just isn't enough and it convinced a lot of people after they had that bad taste in their mouth to just skip this year.

So many decent sports games at the same time that it's easy to skip this one. I think I will revisit when it hits $30.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »