Home

New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

We uploaded 15 new screenshots of NBA Live 15 taken directly from the visuals trailer released yesterday. You can also find a features list at the visuals trailer link. For our reactions to the trailer, check out our recently posted roundtable.

What do you think of this year's visuals in NBA Live 15?

Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 01:18 PM   #2
Rookie

Man2116's Arena

OVR: 0
Likes: The shoes look very clear and detailed, accessories look great, but that is about as far as I go. EA stepped up somewhat in the graphics department but looking at these pictures everyone is super muscular (Westbrook) but his head doesnt fit the body. Looking at Wade you can tell they scanned the faces and they look great but the body doesn't look like its his, looks like they photo shopped his face on someones plastic looking body, the calf muscles on Lillard are huge. Proportions are just off, and the movements look stiff and robotic still to me, classic EA though, plus all the dunks and crossovers don't strike me as sim basketball if that's what they are shooting for, still that arcade mode!! Good luck EA, but I think this is another year won by 2K!!
Old 09-03-2014, 01:21 PM   #3
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Re: New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2116
Likes: The shoes look very clear and detailed, accessories look great, but that is about as far as I go. EA stepped up somewhat in the graphics department but looking at these pictures everyone is super muscular (Westbrook) but his head doesnt fit the body. Looking at Wade you can tell they scanned the faces and they look great but the body doesn't look like its his, looks like they photo shopped his face on someones plastic looking body, the calf muscles on Lillard are huge. Proportions are just off, and the movements look stiff and robotic still to me, classic EA though, plus all the dunks and crossovers don't strike me as sim basketball if that's what they are shooting for, still that arcade mode!! Good luck EA, but I think this is another year won by 2K!!
You came to the screenshot thread and start talking about movements and 2k....yep ok
Old 09-03-2014, 01:46 PM   #4
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Guys please quit the 2k stuff. You're going to start calling me unfair in a minute when I've said this same thing plenty of times very nicely
Old 09-03-2014, 01:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Man2116's Arena

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't these screenshots from the TRAILER that was shown where there is movement....given an opinion on the game bruh and quit trying to find fault in my opinion!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #6
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2116
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't these screenshots from the TRAILER that was shown where there is movement....given an opinion on the game bruh and quit trying to find fault in my opinion!!
They are from the trailer, but you can take the movement opinion to the TRAILER THREAD. This is specifically for screenshots, meaning pictures. Ain't no movement here and bring up the other game and talking bout dunks and sim in a SCREENSHOT thread for a sizzle trailer just comes off as bashing bruh.
Old 09-03-2014, 02:29 PM   #7
Rookie

sega2k's Arena

I believe they said Westbrook wasn't scanned..I think they said they scanned 70% of the league..So hopefully after the game drops they will have everyones face looking right..They just need to tone down on the muscles..
Old 09-03-2014, 02:30 PM   #8
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Live's LeBron model and their shoes/accessory game are on point this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »