Home

New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

This is a discussion on New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 02:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Wow game looks real good. That Lebron shot on wade,Noah shot looks crazy. Wasn't a big fan of live because they always slack on their details as tattoos etc... But they stepping up crazy. Can't wait to try it.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Ive been a 2k fan since nba 2k on dreamcast. I would play live from time to time but it fell farther behind 2k sports and when live 2010 came out it got my attention it played very smooth 2k looked better but to me felt stiff and very canned. Then I was expecting nba elite to drop never did so back to 2k. played 2k and to me its the same game since 2k11 with updated rosters and a few button controls. same glitches same flaws same wonky slow passing same sliding across the court. players diving 7 feet and across the court for loose ball pause lol. 2k player bodies all look the same people are complaining about westbrook not being scanned have u seen chris paul on 2k14 what about jamal crawford my point is no game is 100% Accurate 2k takes months to even give us fully complete rosters. Im tired of paying 60 bucks for the same game in a different package. when i saw the live 15 trailer i was like yes finally the graphics are on par with next gen the players seem alive and aware on 2k the facial expressions rarely change they do the same animations every time sick of noah doing that same celebration. on the live trailer playes bodies look like nba players bodies nba players are not all skinny wade is really built like a linebacker in real life and victor oladipo is not by any means little either wiggins is spot on kemba looks jacked tho but ok have u seen glenn davis on 2k he looks mutated by the face. Im buying nba live because i think it will play better than 2k and play more realistic to the actual nba. in 2k if u hot and u know the release its going in unless u block the shot. how is that sim? Live always was fun but its looking great and feels like its about take back its place as the top selling Nba game franchise.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 7
There used to be a time in sports gaming (The 90s) where everyone had sports games from different companies and it was normal.

It wasn't about "Oh this game is better watch out"..or...."this game doesnt look good so such and such won!".....or "Oh, look at this game, its going to take its place at the top again...."

Stop it. Its disgusting how gamers are nowadays. Too many gamers are so focused on that and not focused on how good it was to have variety.

I like the aspect of Live and 2k as I did in the past when they both had games. I had both. I dont understand why now gamers are so hell bent on one failing and one succeeding as if you cant own both.

Yes, EA and 2K are rivals but what the hell does that have to do with you? You just play. I hope this game is great. I can handle two basketball games; it wont kill me

Respectfully cut it out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 03:51 PM   #12
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
These don't look as good as the screenshots they've shown previously, but I'll chalk that up to a bit of a motion blur. I'll give it to EA though, they've at least got me intrigued, based on what they're showing and what they're saying. That being said, I reserve the right to completely flip flop if the first game play clips come out and the guys are all hunched over and stiff. This will be the first year in a long, long time that I'll be waiting for both games to release and be reviewed thoroughly before making my decision.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:11 PM   #13
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Re: New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
There used to be a time in sports gaming (The 90s) where everyone had sports games from different companies and it was normal.

It wasn't about "Oh this game is better watch out"..or...."this game doesnt look good so such and such won!".....or "Oh, look at this game, its going to take its place at the top again...."

Stop it. Its disgusting how gamers are nowadays. Too many gamers are so focused on that and not focused on how good it was to have variety.

I like the aspect of Live and 2k as I did in the past when they both had games. I had both. I dont understand why now gamers are so hell bent on one failing and one succeeding as if you cant own both.

Yes, EA and 2K are rivals but what the hell does that have to do with you? You just play. I hope this game is great. I can handle two basketball games; it wont kill me

Respectfully cut it out...
Agreed. I got back into basketball gaming about 6 years ago. Bought both games every year (Live 09/2k9, 10, and 14). Why should we cheer for one company over another, unless we own stock in them?
Old 09-03-2014, 04:20 PM   #14
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New NBA Live 15 Screenshots From Visuals Trailer

It moves like Live 10 and the animations look sweet too. And I absolutely loved Live 10. They made the mistake thinking changing the controls and engine was a smart move. Live 10 had all the right tones for a great future and they really messed up leaving that engine. But it looks like they're getting back on track. I don't think this game will be amazing, but I do think it's going to be worth getting. I hope I'm not wrong this time.
Old 09-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #15
Rookie

tuck243's Arena

OVR: 1
EA Sports should stop and go to the lab for 2 straight years, THEN come out with a complete game... Clearly they have face scans and looks as if Lillard had his whole body scanned... Take away the facial graphics and shoes, what do we have? A game that looks like NBA Live just in 50 seconds... I don't want to play NBA Live 07 with better graphics on PS4... And saying that is a stretch... Why in the hell everyone's arms have so much definition? Kemba Walker isn't cut like that, why is his arms ridiculous? Also, Wiggins don't dunk on big men like that either... He isn't strong enough to take that contact yet, no one watches games? Vic crossing Chris Paul... LOL... Don't give EA $60+ for a game that the reps believe isn't up to par with what they think it should be... And YES THEY SAID THAT ISH... Who cares they're getting better? Why are you still putting out crap when you aren't at the level you want to be yet? Be smarter people, don't buy this crap...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #16
Banned

Im just tired or all the live bashing they know the blew it with live 14 I just hope the live fan come back EA should let anyone who bought live 14 to trade it in and get 20.00 off live 15 i was hot pissed at the live 14 demo and didnt buy it but im playing it now just to get ready for live 15

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »