Home

Press Row Podcast: Making NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Press Row Podcast: Making NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 04:39 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Good interview, wish you would have asked about cross game saves, so we could carry our progress over to the next version of NBA 2K.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:34 AM   #10
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
So little info about online leagues. All they have to tell us is if we'll be able to edit sliders, quarters length, difficulty, reset games, have custom rosters and playbooks and have an open schedule. These are the basics for an online league in conditions, and it is not hard to tell us about them in 2 minutes. We had no online leagues in the nba2k14 iteration... at least they could clarify wether or not in this edition they will be present. 2 minutes it's what it takes to touch all these points.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:36 AM   #11
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskier
So little info about online leagues. All they have to tell us is if we'll be able to edit sliders, quarters length, difficulty, reset games, have custom rosters and playbooks and have an open schedule. These are the basics for an online league in conditions, and it is not hard to tell us about them in 2 minutes. We had no online leagues in the nba2k14 iteration... at least they could clarify wether or not in this edition they will be present. 2 minutes it's what it takes to touch all these points.
And I'm not talking about the podcast, I'm talking about 2k and vc way of marketing their product. The podcast was really good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 11:22 AM   #12
Rookie

DaZar talks about some information in the podcast, but I only understood something about the number of teams that you can control and how thr rest of the league will be controlled by the CPU!
There is some new abut the customizable sliders?, admin options? Improvements in the conection of the matches with friends?

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 09-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #13
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Press Row Podcast: Making NBA 2K15

I hope we can run multiple myleagues because he said you can add classic teams and euro league teams.

I'd love to be able to get a Fiba league going along with a regular NBA season happening as well. That would pretty much take up most of my basketball time for the most part though
Old 09-06-2014, 04:28 PM   #14
MVP

UnbelievablyRAW's Arena

OVR: 5

I hope the bug that caused settings not to save is fixed and that they add sliders to MyCareer
Old 09-06-2014, 05:22 PM   #15
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Best things I heard was:

• They are applying more details in how they distinguish shooters by shot of the dribble and spot up, and tendencies for this and he said this expanded the rating system. So it sounds like there are some new attributes and tendency that role up the overall rating.
  • Online leagues, custom rosters 2-30 Users
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 05:36 PM   #16
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Online league difficulty settings are what I want to know about. no more allstar default level leagues as we have in 2k14.

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »