Home

Play the #TinyTitan in Madden Ultimate Team Through the Weekend

This is a discussion on Play the #TinyTitan in Madden Ultimate Team Through the Weekend within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2014, 05:47 PM   #9
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Well played Madden. Mistakes happen, no need to stroke out over every little thing. It's pretty cool how the team is rolling with it and having a sense of humor.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:12 PM   #10
Rookie

It's funny to me that everyone thinks it's so hilarious. That's why I didn't purchase it this year. They put out the same BS and call it new. Change a couple animations and update the roster and sell it over and over. The game pretty much tells you what to do. For example, if I run a cover 2 against you the previous play, it's gonna say what defense I ran last time before you pick the next play. Same both sides of the ball. Tells you the percentage of time e play works and all. No thank you, EA.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:10 AM   #11
Banned

tomzennsbruh's Arena

I don't know about you but the Tiny Titan I played against in this challenge couldn't do ANYTHING. Hahahaha.

He played to his size against me, I could literally run right over him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 08:12 AM   #12
Banned

tomzennsbruh's Arena

TheRealMrRager_ , Have you actually played the game?

It honestly feels so far from the usual Madden experience it's not funny. You really need to at least try it, if you haven't yet. It actually feels like a new game.

In no way is this the "same BS".
Old 09-06-2014, 04:27 PM   #13
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Re: Play the #TinyTitan in Madden Ultimate Team Through the Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzennsbruh
TheRealMrRager_ , Have you actually played the game?

It honestly feels so far from the usual Madden experience it's not funny. You really need to at least try it, if you haven't yet. It actually feels like a new game.

In no way is this the "same BS".
I am not a Madden defender at all. IMO, the team has legitemately earned much of the skepticism they receive. But damn man there is a limit. Constantly bashing the game and team for every little thing is getting old. Idot hey don't like Madden at this point then its probably best to just let the whole franchise go. The game is never going to be up to their standards. Thats cool, because some of the omissions are glaring. But let those of us who can manage to enjoy the game for what it is doing and building towards enjoy it. Madden 15 is the best game of virtual football I have played in nearly a decade. The game is not perfect, but it's damn good. Enough with all of that negativity.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:03 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Play the #TinyTitan in Madden Ultimate Team Through the Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomzennsbruh
I don't know about you but the Tiny Titan I played against in this challenge couldn't do ANYTHING. Hahahaha.

He played to his size against me, I could literally run right over him.
Same here. I was kind of shocked. I thought that based on ratings alone (which I didn't check) the size wouldn't matter that much. He was even on kick return and couldn't catch the ball since it was bigger than him.

Kudos to EA that the actual size/physics of this were pretty accurate (of course if a 14 inch man actually existed). My 9 year old son thought it was hilarious too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »