Home

Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #9
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm still watching for glitches fixes, such as QB Signature styles not working.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:41 PM   #10
Rookie

KrushEm12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Online CFM Updates Have Arrived

Once again offline gets the shaft ..... maybe offliners can start a CFM in January .... Maybe Ishould wait till the super bowl 2 buy this game or not !!! Sorry offliners a patch for us will be last on the list .... WONDERFUL !!!
Old 09-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 41

We still get desync errors in CFM. Had them last night.

We also have issues with simply connecting one user to the other where one guy sends league game invite and the other guy never receiving the invite at all. Here is a video of my roommate and I trying to play our league game.

We have 2 xbox one and 2 games with the same connection of over 50+ MB internet speed with both consoles having open nat.

You will see that we are separated by 1 room only and still never get the invites over and over again.

Watch "Madden 15 desyncs" on YouTube
Madden 15 desyncs: http://youtu.be/uUXAmPm2ctY

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #12
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrushEm12
Once again offline gets the shaft ..... maybe offliners can start a CFM in January .... Maybe Ishould wait till the super bowl 2 buy this game or not !!! Sorry offliners a patch for us will be last on the list .... WONDERFUL !!!
I'm optimistic for glitch and offline fixes. Sitting tight.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:50 PM   #13
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN

We also have issues with simply connecting one user to the other where one guy sends league game invite and the other guy never receiving the invite at all. Here is a video of my roommate and I trying to play our league game.

We have 2 xbox one and 2 games with the same connection of over 50+ MB internet speed with both consoles having open nat.

You will see that we are separated by 1 room only and still never get the invites over and over again.

I'm wondering if these issues are because Madden has users play P2P and not on a central server. I can't think of another game that even comes remotely close to the level of frustration I experience with Madden and connectivity issues.

I'm typically a level-headed person but I've been so upset and frustrated and whatever else you want to call it when I've had connection issues.

Drives. Me. Insane.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Old 09-10-2014, 02:51 PM   #14
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

As I scrolled down I had my fingers crossed there would be a fix to the draft classes, but sadly no. hopefully next time.

For those wondering, like 80% of players in draft classes have dreads and like 90% have revolution helmets. Also the equipment and stature of the players is usually pretty strange and abnormal. Not to mention the players with white guy pictures and black guy skin tones.

For someone who plays CFMs that go on for years and years, this is a glaring issue that I really hope gets fixed before my CFM gets to the point where the only players left are from the draft classes.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #15
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 15 Online CFM Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
4. Fixed the owner mode issue with not being able to sign a player with a $0 signing bonus.
9:08am - 10 Sep 14

Will this help people/cpu that was playing owner mode that did not have enough funds to re-sign there players?
No. Unfortunately this doesn't mention the issue with CFM funds in Owner Mode. I wonder if EA is even aware, despite the massive thread going about it. I doubt they read OS though.

Man I really hope they fix it... it's troubling they didn't even mention it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 03:04 PM   #16
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN

Sadly i figured this was the case, they dont even know what is really causing the Desyncs , so thats the first real issue . Im willing to bet it has alot to do with the cameras , especially toggle camera settings being different,Ea just needs to create a real thread, and let all those of us in online league leagues run tests for them and post our findings, to help them pinpoint the real issue, Otherwise , dont friggin say you fixed something , you aint fixed! dang ea pisses me off so bad

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »