Home

2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2014, 07:22 PM   #17
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: 2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Something different and great all the way around. If you play it, you are essentially supporting all the charities. Should be fun to see the most used team come All-Star weekend.
Any timeframe on last gen gameplay footage/Screenshots LD?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:29 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: 2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Something different and great all the way around. If you play it, you are essentially supporting all the charities. Should be fun to see the most used team come All-Star weekend.
Love that you guys working for Charity.

Will there be ANY news on actual Association Mode, CAP, CAT or any other features that Hardcore players want to know. Or Will we just have to wait Until Oct. 7 to find out?

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-11-2014, 07:37 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is this the 77 version or the 85 version of Dr. J? Also, still no Kareem?
Old 09-11-2014, 07:39 PM   #20
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream - 2K Heroes (Xbox 360, PS3 Exclusive)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Looking more and more like NBA2k15 for Xbox360 and PS3 is full of Gimic Modes. Nothing of substance yet. Very disappointing.
Not much has been divulged yet. Why do you think it's mostly gimmicks? You know Association is going to be there.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-11-2014, 07:49 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Not much has been divulged yet. Why do you think it's mostly gimmicks? You know Association is going to be there.
Well it is less than month away and NO Details, besides Crew and 2k Heroes. I know Association will be there, but will it have any improvements? I mean the LACK of info for it is not a good sign. Also the lack of Communication is puzzling as well. Hopefully i am wrong, but when Games lack details this close to release it leads to belief it will just be the Gimmicks(Crew, Heroes) and no substance. Meaning no fix of CPU AI in Association Mode, Glitches with CAP/CATs, etc.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2014, 09:34 AM   #22
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0
All this attention to the Xbox 360 and PS3 is great. Seems 2K understands something EA doesn't: that most people still have those consoles rather than the One and PS4.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:53 PM   #23
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
All this attention to the Xbox 360 and PS3 is great. Seems 2K understands something EA doesn't: that most people still have those consoles rather than the One and PS4.
I agree Aggies. Still think it's a little odd that the only screenshots I've seen of the 360/ps3 are from crew mode several weeks ago. I really hope they addressed some of their terrible cyberfaces from last year(Parsons, SwaggyP,KD,CP3, gordon hayward,JButler,LBJ,Vince,etc) These systems are capable of handling some better faces...
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.

Last edited by NINJAK2; 09-12-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-12-2014, 03:57 PM   #24
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Looking more and more like NBA2k15 for Xbox360 and PS3 is full of Gimic Modes. Nothing of substance yet. Very disappointing.

Its sounding like thats the case. I dont know why they cant just fix all the little issues that plagued Association mode, as thats my determining factor on if I buy the game or not this year.

Im sick of created players causing glitches in Associaton every year, and when trying to back date a roster back to Opening Night will get you glitches. These things have been issues for a while now yet every year they are still not fixed.

I did enjoy NBA2k14 more so than any other NBA game ever, but if they want my money this year then they are going to have to fix the issues I mentioned or I will stick with NBA2k14, rather than waste money for a game with gimmick modes that I will never play. IM a Association only guy as is still the good majority of players, so not sure why they cant just focus on that mode, instead of adding in gimmick modes each year that are worthless.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »