Home

F1 2014 Singapore Hot Lap Video and New Screenshots

This is a discussion on F1 2014 Singapore Hot Lap Video and New Screenshots within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 11:26 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
F1 2014 Singapore Hot Lap Video and New Screenshots

Codemasters has released another F1 2014 video. This one features a hot lap at Singapore. They have also released some new screenshots.

F1 2014 arrives for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 21st with plans to release a new F1 title on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC next year.

Quote:
We can’t wait for this weekend’s race at Singapore and to witness another chapter in what has been an incredible and incident packed championship. It’s certainly been a vintage year for F1 so far. So to get you in the mood for this weekend’s night race, we’ve got a new F1 2014 hot lap video and, of course, it’s set at the Marina Bay circuit, home of the Singapore Grand Prix. Enjoy, and enjoy the race this weekend!

Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: F1 2014 Singapore Hot Lap Video and New Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Codemasters has released another F1 2014 video. This one features a hot lap at Singapore. They have also released some new screenshots.

F1 2014 arrives for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 21st with plans to release a new F1 title on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC next year.
Amazing how great this game looks on the PS3 and 360. I can only imagine how awesome it's going to look on the next gen systems. Shame they couldnt release it on the new consoles this year. I think I'll skip it this year.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Amazing how great this game looks on the PS3 and 360. I can only imagine how awesome it's going to look on the next gen systems. Shame they couldnt release it on the new consoles this year. I think I'll skip it this year.
Same for me. I've completed 3 full seasons on F1 2013 but I think I'm finally burnt out on it so I'll wait for the next gen version to get a new one. At this point I'm more interested in Project Cars which is next gen and comes out only 4 weeks after F1 2014.

I pretty much made up my mind to get rid of my 360 now while it still has a shred of value.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:50 AM   #4
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
This is just a question -- I'm a casual racer. I have tried F1 2010-2012 and, to me, the feel of F1 Championship Edition is still better. Does anyone else agree? I realize that the new Codemasters releases have more features, etc., but the feel of the car just seems better to me on F1 CE. Thoughts?
Old 09-21-2014, 08:37 AM   #5
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
This is just a question -- I'm a casual racer. I have tried F1 2010-2012 and, to me, the feel of F1 Championship Edition is still better. Does anyone else agree? I realize that the new Codemasters releases have more features, etc., but the feel of the car just seems better to me on F1 CE. Thoughts?
I agree, I think F1 Championship on the PS3 is the best F1 game out there. It's very difficult as well and I like that , very challenging. Would love to see an F1 Championship 2 game for the PS4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 04:24 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I agree, I think F1 Championship on the PS3 is the best F1 game out there. It's very difficult as well and I like that , very challenging. Would love to see an F1 Championship 2 game for the PS4.
You both piqued my interest so I looked up some vids on youtube. Didn't know that game even had the parade lap!

Seemed interesting to say the least..

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »