Home

FIFA 15 Early Access Available Now Through EA Access with a 6 Hour Limit

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Early Access Available Now Through EA Access with a 6 Hour Limit within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 03:01 PM   #17
Efficiency = Joy

NaturalSelected's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: FIFA 15 Early Access Available Now Through EA Access with a 6 Hour Limit

Since I'm on vacation, would love to get actual impressions in here re: the Career mode changes. Pretty please?
Boston Celtics
Old 09-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #18
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Man download taking forever, haha.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:21 PM   #19
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

I played one quick match on Pro, normal speed with 6 minute halfs, Aston Villa vs Spurs (me).

Compared to the demo it seems like my CPU AI teammate defenders are more "active". They close down more on their own and actually got a toe poke or 2 in when the situation dictated it.

Villa Park looks wonderful. The game shines graphically. Spurs players looked real nice, kits are amazing. Villa scored a goal and the camera panned to the crowd celebrating for what seemed like a longer period of time, which is great.

I will say that the pass speed is just to slow. I completed 67% of my passes (Villa was 85%), mostly because a shorter layoff kind of pass would continually be intercepted. Also the CPU on Pro simply is able to run faster than I can run. I can't sprint past them with the ball and had a hard time keeping up with them when they were dribbling. Dier is a slow slug according to EA, with a speed of 68. Maybe part of it was my players, but I subbed on Townsend in the 80' and he didn't have much impact.

The CPU defended pretty well on pro. I only had 1/8 shots on goal, with no real scoring chances. They didn't generate much on offense though either. In the final 20' with the 1-nil lead Villa seemed to retract & be happy with hoofing the ball up the pitch & defending (this felt very realistic). So far after one match I hate it much less than I hated the demo. Off to play another.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:22 PM   #20
Rookie

Maxflier's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Can you have any language you choose or it is only regional?
Can't check until I get home later, but I expect it to be the same as last year where you can choose any language in the early release but the retail release strips it down to just the english, spanish and french.
Old 09-18-2014, 03:25 PM   #21
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Is anyone having any issues downloading the trial? I select "install trial", then it states "queued" and then 3 minutes later I get a message that says "installation stopped"

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 03:26 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I played one quick match on Pro, normal speed with 6 minute halfs, Aston Villa vs Spurs (me).

Compared to the demo it seems like my CPU AI teammate defenders are more "active". They close down more on their own and actually got a toe poke or 2 in when the situation dictated it.

Villa Park looks wonderful. The game shines graphically. Spurs players looked real nice, kits are amazing. Villa scored a goal and the camera panned to the crowd celebrating for what seemed like a longer period of time, which is great.

I will say that the pass speed is just to slow. I completed 67% of my passes (Villa was 85%), mostly because a shorter layoff kind of pass would continually be intercepted. Also the CPU on Pro simply is able to run faster than I can run. I can't sprint past them with the ball and had a hard time keeping up with them when they were dribbling. Dier is a slow slug according to EA, with a speed of 68. Maybe part of it was my players, but I subbed on Townsend in the 80' and he didn't have much impact.

The CPU defended pretty well on pro. I only had 1/8 shots on goal, with no real scoring chances. They didn't generate much on offense though either. In the final 20' with the 1-nil lead Villa seemed to retract & be happy with hoofing the ball up the pitch & defending (this felt very realistic). So far after one match I hate it much less than I hated the demo. Off to play another.
Is the overall feel of the game better than the demo?
Old 09-18-2014, 03:32 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 7

Can anyone confirm that you can adjust the height and zoom of the broadcast cam? .. in the demo the option was there but the effect was very minimal
Old 09-18-2014, 03:38 PM   #24
Rookie

Mikey88's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Can anyone confirm that you can adjust the height and zoom of the broadcast cam? .. in the demo the option was there but the effect was very minimal
Seems like its the same as the demo which is annoying. Dynamic would be the best if were able to zoom out. Fifa definitely needs to work adjusting cameras.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »