Home

NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 03:50 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
If only my sideburns and goatee would connect Not man enough to play 2K15 it seems
Old 09-19-2014, 03:56 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 4
Wow....what are they not doing this year?
Old 09-19-2014, 03:59 PM   #75
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by willh313
Wow....what are they not doing this year?
sleeping it seems
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 04:04 PM   #76
Banned

I remember when people were complaining about how broken and bare 2K14 was and rightfully so. I was one of the few who took up for the game because I seen the potential. I remember in a thread stating something to the likes of in 2-3 years NBA 2K will be years ahead of any sports game out. Well I was wrong, it one took one year!
One paper this is the greatest sports game ever created, just need to see how it all works before crowning them.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #77
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Interesting feature here, not overly excited about this feature but I don't knock it at all, I'll probably watch a few episodes here and there though.

Off-Topic a bit, to those worried about online modes not being touched because it's not being on the main menu. I highly doubt that is the final build main menu select screen and even if it is, 2K I am sure has done a great deal for Online players as well this year.

2K has definitely done an amazing job in creating this game this year. I will give them their props, they are out doing themselves this year and I know I will once again be a owner of yet another NBA 2K title.....dang 2K you're just taking all my earnings....

Last edited by MarvellousOne; 09-19-2014 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:37 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 2
I just wanna hoop. This game is shaping up to be th REAL leap to next-generation sports gaming. I hope the on ball defense can be adjusted or something as that is a top 3 problem I had with 2k14. Good Bells and whistles though so far.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:45 PM   #79
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

This is interesting. If anyone remembers "The Extra Point" from Madden a few years back, it has that feeling to me. It's going to be more miss than hit in this first full year, but I like the ambition. I really hope they add a "Top Ten 2K Plays Of the Week" thing IF they managed to fix their servers and such. I think having the ability to show off sick slams/moves/exciting game finishes would be HUGE in growing the community and interconnecting everyone.

As for KDs acting ... you know, he was better than the girl IMO. He's not winning any awards but his facepalm/shake of head pretty much confirmed to me even he knew how cheesy it looked.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:52 PM   #80
MVP

OVR: 3

shes honestly not that impressive to me. that aside i appreciate 2k trying something new, but i dont get the use.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »