Home

NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2014, 05:15 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces NBA2K TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canquain
It's just so disappointing too I've been waiting on Crew mode since they took out in 2K13 and they finally bring it back but only on last-gen?! Like is 2K serious.. I don't care what anyone says Crew mode was the #1 most played mode and we can't even get tha ton next-gen instead they add stupid stuff like this man.
You mean 2k11. But yea im definitely getting the ps3 version of 2k15 this year. I cant deal with another year of the park, might try the ps4 version at redbox or something down the road. dont get me wrong, i loved playing teamup on 2k14 on hof sim but i'd rather play crew because of leaderboards and stats. plus i've been waiting on that mode for 3-4 years. but as far as this nba 2k tv, looks ok i guess. not a gamechanger imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #82
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I'm going to say listen to the owner of the site or be banned.

That's not a debatable request
Old 09-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #83
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadley
KD is like "wtf is this bulls hit?" They should have put the time and money in something useful. And this girl, wtf I was annoyed by her voice after 5 seconds. :x
Warning for you. Next time you try bypassing the language filter you'll be banned
Old 09-19-2014, 05:33 PM   #84
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm telling y'all, this year is feeling 2K11 special. Now if only #ourtimewouldcome on getting this MyCareer/gameplay/online info.
Old 09-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #85
Rookie

actuallybrown's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canquain
#1 most played mode
By you and your crew. A ton of people have played the MyPlayer/MyCareer mode over the years; that's why they keep bringing it back.

Look, some people like competition and bragging rights. Others want to play a game that's like an RPG, but still takes competitive skill. We're not all alike, so stop pooping on other modes in favor of Crew. I hope, for your sake, they have something worthwhile for you in the New-Gen versions, but besides that, man, you can likely find something to satiate your hoops gaming appetite.

I'm sure of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 06:18 PM   #86
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Alright, since what I originally wrote was apparently off-topic, I'll try this again.

Looks really good, I'm happy that they added something like this. I would say something about solid casting choice for host, but that apparently is off-topic so never mind. 2K is really stepping it up this year and we can all appreciate that.

Where's the MyCareer info?! I'm starting to buy into the hype a little bit so I'm itching for it.
Old 09-19-2014, 06:28 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Alright, since what I originally wrote was apparently off-topic, I'll try this again.

Looks really good, I'm happy that they added something like this. I would say something about solid casting choice for host, but that apparently is off-topic so never mind. 2K is really stepping it up this year and we can all appreciate that.

Where's the MyCareer info?! I'm starting to buy into the hype a little bit so I'm itching for it.
I think they said next week in some thread
Old 09-19-2014, 07:38 PM   #88
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by actuallybrown
By you and your crew. A ton of people have played the MyPlayer/MyCareer mode over the years; that's why they keep bringing it back.

Look, some people like competition and bragging rights. Others want to play a game that's like an RPG, but still takes competitive skill. We're not all alike, so stop pooping on other modes in favor of Crew. I hope, for your sake, they have something worthwhile for you in the New-Gen versions, but besides that, man, you can likely find something to satiate your hoops gaming appetite.

I'm sure of it.
I also enjoy the rpg aspect of my career despite its fair share of problems's (prolly not the right hread to get into that) i hope the franchise embraces the rpg'ish ness. (Not a word?)adding more prestigious items and skills that can only be earned by playing to be displayed as a badge of honer at the park. 6 rings unlock jordand leg sleve. Win a championship you get a team hat that says champs? Lead the leage in rebounding 3 years in a row unlock rodman style crasy hair colored patterens. Even tats. Signature moves? Surpass kareems all time scoring record unlock the sky hook?....im ranting i think.The main point i wanted to make about mycareer being #1 played mode, i believe the date they are basing it off of is missleading. Sinch 2k 10 many modes were sub modes of my career and requider some grinding just to be competitive,park crew blacktop. Ive seeen countless 99overall 'bench warmers' at the park. Also to me the teamup modes are about the competitiveness nessacerly if i wanted that id go play vs. Its about your teamates teaching them real bball learning thier tendecys gaining thier trust. Running plays with all 5 guys reacting to the defense at the same time is beatiful. Doing it for 4 quarters is poetic. And ive never quite experienced the moment you feel after battling with your 4 guys for 40 mins so that they can run a play for you with 12 secs left in a tied game.Nothing else compares to goinging thru such climactic moment with 4 other guys youve played with for years.=)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »