Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 101st Overall Rated Player Through 150

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 101st Overall Rated Player Through 150 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2014, 12:52 AM   #17
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 101st Overall Rated Player Through 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdy
How about the rating of Thanasis Antentokounmpo?
Still can't shoot I bet

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-20-2014, 12:55 AM   #18
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 101st Overall Rated Player Through 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Not really, he was terrible last season and is pretty much done. Hoping he can have a resurgence during his likely last season. But, I see your point and am a bit saddened to see how much his game has regressed. He just isn't the same player without his athleticism and his jump shot abandoned him too last year.

Kobe obviously has an inflated rating based on his previous healthy season (2012 - 2013), and they are likely giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll recover fully, which is silly when looking at the history the effects an Achilles tear has on a player.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
Well, you can't lower his rating without knowing what to rate him to.
Old 09-20-2014, 12:59 AM   #19
Rookie

Hopefully melo is 90 plus because everyone on the knicks is trash lol hope their individual stats are good like hardaway a jumper or calderone
Old 09-20-2014, 01:32 AM   #20
Rookie

vick4realz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
It's a damn shame man....Never thought I'd see the day that KG is in the 70's range. ..*sigh*
Ikr I was thinking the same...the glory days are over
NCAAB -Ohio State
Old 09-20-2014, 02:10 AM   #21
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Quote:
Not really, he was terrible last season and is pretty much done. Hoping he can have a resurgence during his likely last season. But, I see your point and am a bit saddened to see how much his game has regressed. He just isn't the same player without his athleticism and his jump shot abandoned him too last year.

Kobe obviously has an inflated rating based on his previous healthy season (2012 - 2013), and they are likely giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll recover fully, which is silly when looking at the history the effects an Achilles tear has on a player.

If how he looked after a few games back even w/o the athleticism is any indication, he still can be a player around the mid 80's especially with this new rating system.

Last edited by lakers24; 09-20-2014 at 04:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 07:20 AM   #22
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Well put! I hope he can bounce back and have a half decent year. Hopefully plays well enough for a ratings boost, Then again I hope he comes back period (Hasn't confirmed with Brooklyn yet)
Old 09-20-2014, 12:32 PM   #23
Pro

InRodWeTrust's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdy
How about the rating of Thanasis Antentokounmpo?
Thanasis is going back to the D-League this season... gonna play for the Knicks D-League squad
Old 09-20-2014, 12:39 PM   #24
Rookie

rd1981's Arena

I wonder if NBA Players look at this list like , "yo they put me at 130 son"?

Last edited by rd1981; 09-20-2014 at 12:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »