Home

Check out Pharrell Williams in NBA 2K15

This is a discussion on Check out Pharrell Williams in NBA 2K15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2014, 12:40 AM   #17
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0
Pharrell needs to give Dudley Do-Right his hat back.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:41 AM   #18
MVP

lakers24's Arena

Re: Check out Pharrell Williams in NBA 2K15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
As a Former ball boy for the Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets This was very realistic I've seen players and rappers meet right before the game and after heck even in between a game like during a timeout type deal. So how is this cheesey and beyond forced?
I know it happens, I'm not saying it doesn't. The way they replicate this in the game is REALLY uncomfortable and hard to watch. THIS is the stuff that bothers people about the "story" not to mention this has 0 to do with the story and is just there for the "cool" factor. It can be less intrusive like it is when you watch it on tv. They show them interacting but you don't get some terrible script and voice acting to go along with it.
This is the same problem I have with the "pre game speech." It'd be A LOT more believable if it was in the tunnel before they run out.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:45 AM   #19
Banned

This is why I only play online. Scripted, linear, corny and AI can't sim like a good human player. Having Pherrell etc. appear in the crowd at random games would've been perfect.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:56 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 3

the audio is TERRIBLE. sounds like they're on a sedative in a broom closet instead of in an nba arena.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:01 AM   #21
Banned

That was kinda lame but im not expecting a hollywood production in a basketball game. I think some people are taking this way too seriously, im still in aww just to have something like this in a sports game.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 09-24-2014 at 01:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 01:13 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
That was kinda lame but im not expecting a hollywood production in a basketball game. I think some people are taking this way too seriously, im still in aww just to have something like this in a sports game.
gameplay and ratings are my focus, but Nba 2k14 sold 7 million copies. i expect better than 'condenser mic-in- the-closet' quality.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:15 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 21
Oh sure, this is a really fundamental news, Pharrell Williams who talks with Ronnie2K on the Two Chief World Systems. We 360 / PS3 users expect from weeks news about NBA 2K15 oold gen these here
posting a video of Pharrell Williams with Ronnie2K ...
Old 09-24-2014, 01:22 AM   #24
Rookie

Sound like they in barber shop! Lol looks amazing, idk if I care for stuff like this but I am an individual and I'm sure many besides me will love the it. It's realistic to the my player mode, this is what happens at the games. It's a nice touch, they can really focus on these details, since the gameplay won't need any huge or drastic changes for years to come, only tweaks, after last years changes. This is really cool I'm not a my player guy but this is definitely the beginning of something revolutionary in sports gaming. Now if online can work close to flawlessly, then they'll never have real competition, but if I can't enjoy online this year idk I may have to invest in both games if the other is any good

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »