Home

NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 6 Small Forwards

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 6 Small Forwards within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 04:29 PM   #17
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I don't know that I'd have Iggy quite that high, and Leonard should be an 86-87, but I can live with these. I really hope this game turns out good, the player models look great and I'm dying for a new experience this year. C'mon EA!!!
Old 09-25-2014, 05:02 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nah Andre iguodala is definitely where he needs to be. He does a little of everything and his defense is nasty
Old 09-25-2014, 05:23 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top 6 Small Forwards

looking good. wish we could've got a shot of KD.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:25 PM   #20
Rookie

I was dying of laughter when i saw Durant's feet!! Shots fired!
Old 09-25-2014, 05:35 PM   #21
Pro

They arent allowed to show Kd because he is a sponsored 2k athlete. To me Lebron should be 97, KD a 94, melo an 89, paul George an 88, Kawai an 86, and Iggy an 82. I don't think iggy is the 6th best sf because Derozan plays Sf and Rudy gay/ chandler parsons are a little better Imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 05:43 PM   #22
Pro

IT seems 2k has a deeper rating system as they have lower ratings overal. I hope ratings have a higher base and higher ceiling so that a 75 three point shooter will make open threes but an 85 can make contested and a 90 can e off the dribble contested. That would be great to seperate the elites from average but still acknowledging that an NBA player that rides te bench is top 500 in the world and just because they are not all stars doesn't mean they completely suck. Terrence Ross scored 51 last year. Any NBA player can have a great night but the best players are consistently great.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:44 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
They arent allowed to show Kd because he is a sponsored 2k athlete. To me Lebron should be 97, KD a 94, melo an 89, paul George an 88, Kawai an 86, and Iggy an 82. I don't think iggy is the 6th best sf because Derozan plays Sf and Rudy gay/ chandler parsons are a little better Imo
DeRozan is a shooting guard. But yea I don't think Iggy should be rated that high.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:07 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 10
At this point I'm not as hyped about live as I was. The comp have dropped video after video, they are the equivalent of Ja Rule and 2k had become 50 Cent. No words at all from these Pele. It's like pure arrogance that when the day for release arrives people are just suppose to buy from their words of change, and pics. Huh? 2k may have the tires rolling and live is putting song, but show something to give consumers insight of what you're doing. Show videos of gameplay building up to the final product. That's the way it is now. Other EL games have did it.

In addition, they don't even have all the features 2k will have. So why not show the game. So people will fall in love with it, and hold of from buying 2k? Honestly, I could care less about the rating, when 2k has released detailed insight to their modes, and numerous gameplay videos. It's as if they have been killing it fire years and everyone knows it's gonna be hot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »