Home

NBA Live 15 Shooting System Has Been Rebuilt

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Shooting System Has Been Rebuilt within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 12:12 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 15 Shooting System Has Been Rebuilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by @marcusjiles
Honestly, I wouldnt show off any gameplay until after 2k15 comes out. Who's honestly not going to buy the game because it took too long to show gameplay? When they show you, you'll forget about being mad real quick. It makes no sense to show any before 2k15 comes out, or immediately after. Not saying I love it, but it's the truth.

What's interesting is they stressed focusing on visual improvements. They're based in Orlando.... home of the Magic. Lot of big names havent been scanned. Kobe, LaMarcus, Dirk, Melo, Kevin Love and a few others. It doesnt mean much, but it is worth noting.
i noticed this too.. a little disappointing.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Good, it really needed it after last year
Old 09-28-2014, 02:45 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 48
At this point, it's hard to get really hype for Live15; with Fifa15 just dropping and all the hype around 2k15 in a few days! Up here in the Northern Hemisphere, these XB1 games cost $70.00, and to say I am going to drop $140.00 + taxes in about a months time is really stretching it, but do able (I bought Fifa15 the other day).
So delaying Live15 was a good thing; and hearing about rebuilt shooting system is great, as it makes it easier for me to put Live15 on the back burner for awhile (maybe 2015), so I am not in any rush to run out and buy it! $210+taxes for three games within a months span is crazy loot on games, and it's not even Christmas!!!
I do have to say, the Live15 has put themselves in a position to either be really great; or suffer an Epic fail, due to the delay, and new release window! If you are a baller like me; you were getting both games; but if 2K comes out of the oven all noooice! Live15 will struggle at release?
cheers, and let the competition BEGIN...FIGHT!
Old 09-28-2014, 06:36 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
I think some ppl are worried that live actually might be good. My question is if the game causes another divide will stay with one and be this wack all out solider for a video game or are you just gonna buy them both and just try it for yourself whilst shutting the **** up ?
Old 09-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #21
Rookie

seanhazz1's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAtkHar
I think some ppl are worried that live actually might be good. My question is if the game causes another divide will stay with one and be this wack all out solider for a video game or are you just gonna buy them both and just try it for yourself whilst shutting the **** up ?
Getting both games myself but I do somewhat agree with this. That's why people are are upset still and clamoring for more info even though EA released a schedule of LIVE 15 info releases, they don't want to get the decision to buy or not to buy LIVE wrong. Knowing the legacy bugs that the competitor has left unresolved for several years could still exist, people just want to be able to play some kind of BBALL game while not killing their gaming budget.
NBA 2k18
Madden 18
Absolver
STO
TWITCH Stream
BEAM Stream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #22
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Scheduling rating releases up until a week before release isn't satisfying anyone's need for useful information. Live 14 in itself was pretty much one giant legacy issue that wasn't addressed last year, so people just want to see improvements...it's really not that hard of a concept...
Old 09-30-2014, 04:53 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3

shooting felt okay in nba live 14 just looked weird taking a jump shot lol if they fix the jump shot animation and tweak shooting it should be solid. Hopefully we get a demo without having to subscribe to EA Access to get 6 hours of early access

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »