Home

NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top Three Point Shooters

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top Three Point Shooters within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2014, 05:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Klay looks like someone stole his actual body and put it in a computer(video game)!!! Wow
Old 09-28-2014, 05:13 PM   #10
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA Live 15 Player Ratings Revealed - Top Three Point Shooters

Shouldn't three - point rating be based on percentages and not reputation? What happened to EA eliminating subjectivity from player ratings like they claimed.

Not that I don't think that Curry, Thompson and Durant are elite, they obviously are, but why are the other players that shot a higher percentage (Anthony Morrow, Patty Mills, Marco Belinelli & Mike Miller) being shafted?

The tendencies and an added off-the-dribble shooting rating (which would serve as modifier of sorts) would dictate how often they shot and how successfully. Not over rating the three players (Durant, Curry & Thompson) that people will cheese with online endlessly.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-28-2014 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-28-2014, 05:45 PM   #11
Rookie

Some one tell me why Jose Calderon rating is so low. Jose ended with higher 3pt% than Curry for the last two years(led the league the previous year over Korver), so why is he lower than Thompson. I understand Curry and Durant due to how they get there threes and how they are guarded, but Thompson is a spot-up 3 pt shooter as well(like Calderon). Live Team i think you need to re-evaluate your rating for that part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #12
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Calderón not even a 3 pt shooter like that, he has range but he's not known for his three point shooting
Old 09-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Calderón not even a 3 pt shooter like that, he has range but he's not known for his three point shooting
45% shooting on 5.2 attempts per game. Has been almost a 50/40/90 player several times. You need to reevaluate your opinion on Jose.

What gets me here is that Melo shot a slightly better from deep than Durant at nearly the same volume. Melo also did most off the dribble because the Knicks offense was all iso last year.

Melo should be up there if Durant is rated so high.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #14
Rookie

these ratings are way off beside Kover

wheres Affalo on this list he shot 42% from 3
Old 09-28-2014, 08:34 PM   #15
Just started!

I don't exactly agree with this top 5 3 point shooters. I think Stephen Curry should be the top 3 point shooter. Then I would put Kyle Korver second after him. I would say Jose Calderon does not belong in the top 5, but I do not really know anything about him. But Mike Miller and Ray Allen(if he will be on the game) should be on the list or at least should have been considered to be on the list. On the other hand, Klay Thompson and Kevin Durant both deserve their spots on the list. It is a real shame that they only show the top five.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 10:37 PM   #16
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffPierre
45% shooting on 5.2 attempts per game. Has been almost a 50/40/90 player several times. You need to reevaluate your opinion on Jose.

What gets me here is that Melo shot a slightly better from deep than Durant at nearly the same volume. Melo also did most off the dribble because the Knicks offense was all iso last year.

Melo should be up there if Durant is rated so high.
BEcause I said he's not known for this shooting? I never said he can't shoot the three, he's mostly a pass first PG

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »