Home

NBA Live 15 Hands-On Impressions (GameTrailers)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Hands-On Impressions (GameTrailers) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #1
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3
NBA Live 15 Hands-On Impressions (GameTrailers)

GameTrailers have posted their NBA Live 15 hands-on impressions in their latest videocast. Make sure you watch it and post your thoughts.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 06:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Game Trailers: Video Hands On NBA Live 15

Sound and look promising! Can't Waite to play on my hand!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

That crossover by lillard was nice... but didnt care for the dunk after that to much. All in all, good to hear some positives, but let us see it EA. l.

Last edited by mlp111; 10-03-2014 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:57 PM   #4
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

It looks like the animations have really taken a step forward this year... A big step. Everything looks more fluid and I feel like the atmosphere/player emotion is going to be top notch.

Now, I wanna see a couple of trips up and down the court. Just five minutes of broadcast camera angle gameplay to see how the defense looks as well as movement on offense and variety of jump shots. If those areas are improved on the same scale as most everything else.. I will have a tough time putting this one down.
Old 10-03-2014, 06:57 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Looks like they got some new footage in the video, check it out!!! It's good to hear people talking about it, rather than reading it

Source: http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/j...15-nba-live-15
Good job posting this vid! This is what they needed to do last month IMO. Having reviewers post some clips while explaining their experience with the game. The game is getting good early impressions so far like Live 10 did, so that is a good thing. I hope they get that proper movement for players down because it still irks me a little seeing them move like that, but I'm excited to hear the good impressions so far. It seems like they have a base to finally stick too this time, but they need the community to support them this year. That part will be a challenge
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2014, 07:02 PM   #6
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

They hit the nail on the head when they said they "feel" good playing it. If you don't get a stop, you feel like it's your fault. If you foul someone, you feel like you fouled them. If you hit a big shot, yep, all you. It's funny, but once you get your hands on it, you'll see it.

They also touched on how fun it is, realistic pace, and a lot of depth. Glad guys get to see a little more info and hands on.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:09 PM   #7
Banned

Live2K's Arena

OVR: 0

Good review. I'm officially hyped after hearing about the atmosphere, feel and fun factor.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
They hit the nail on the head when they said they "feel" good playing it. If you don't get a stop, you feel like it's your fault. If you foul someone, you feel like you fouled them. If you hit a big shot, yep, all you. It's funny, but once you get your hands on it, you'll see it.

They also touched on how fun it is, realistic pace, and a lot of depth. Glad guys get to see a little more info and hands on.
Yeah, I watched it three times in case I missed anything, and yeah, I hope this game rewards playing the right way, esp when you're playing online and the cheesers start to act up!!!

The controlling the pace thing is what I like to hear, because there's some quarters where I want to run, and there's times when I want to run a half court game. I really can't wait to get my hands on it now. As long as it's fun, I'm going to be sold, cause it's been a long time since FUN and NBA Live coexist

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »