Home

No News on the Timing of a NBA Live 15 Demo

This is a discussion on No News on the Timing of a NBA Live 15 Demo within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 01:45 PM   #17
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
MADDEN didn't get a demo this year. The Show hasn't released a demo in about 5 years. Companies view them as negative - either in the amount of effort it takes to produce and possibly in the negative impact on sales. I think they should release one a few weeks AFTER the game releases to spark new interest and have a new build that is good.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:49 PM   #18
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: No News on the Timing of a NBA Live 15 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface844
Absolutely. The criticism is justified. But this article is basically saying we aren't getting a demo which (as of right now) is false. OS can't write articles like this unless they have sources. That goes for any game.

As far as getting a demo early, EA has no excuse. The idea probably got thrown out the window when the release date changed but even so, EA needed to let people know.

What's false is you saying the article said that there would be no demo, when that didn't even close to what they said. The criticisms the article made are be same you just concurred with, so where's the issue?

This whole "OS is bashing Live" kick you seem to be on needs to stop....You're not even making sense at this point...
Old 10-14-2014, 01:50 PM   #19
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
The past is irrelevant though. Just because EA released a demo for Live 14 Or Live 11 or Live 10, doesn't mean we'll get one for Live 15. It's a different year and a different game. Unless people can see the future, no one should write an article saying we are/aren't getting something based on whats happened in the past.
This article is just saying we haven't gotten any concrete news of a demo release, which is true. I don't see what's the problem with this little write up.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 10-14-2014, 01:52 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
What's false is you saying the article said that there would be no demo, when that didn't even close to what they said. The criticisms the article made are be same you just concurred with, so where's the issue?

This whole "OS is bashing Live" kick you seem to be on needs to stop....You're not even making sense at this point...
The article was edited. Originally it did not have timing in it's title and it didn't have the twitter mention in it.

Last edited by Scarface844; 10-14-2014 at 02:02 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #21
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

This here.... its getting to be enough with you trying to police the forum and its getting old real fast.

relax
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
This here.... its getting to be enough with you trying to police the forum and its getting old real fast.

relax
Might have been a good idea to read my response to him before you posted. As far as "policing" the forum, that's not my job. It's yours.

When I was on NBALiveTeamStream, I spoke to a few people who said they got banned from OS by you for comparing Live to 2K and calling out 2K's criticisms.

Quite a few people in the Pre Order thread seem to feel the same way. It's clear OS has been anti Live for quite some time. All i've done is be respectful, voice my opinion and try to keep things in perspective.

Last edited by Scarface844; 10-14-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:11 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 13
EA will soon release an "open letter"saying that they are sorry for the delay, they're so committed to releasing the best game possible, that they are working so hard blah blah blah. After the disaster of last year, and them taking the identical approach again this year I'm done. It's a shame because I grew up on EA games.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:14 PM   #24
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Might have been a good idea to read my response to him before you posted. As far as "policing" the forum, that's not my job. It's supposed to be yours.

When I was on NBALiveTeamStream, I spoke to a few people who said they got banned from OS by you for comparing Live to 2K and calling out 2K's criticisms.

Quite a few people in the Pre Order thread seem to feel the same way. It's clear OS has been anti Live for quite some time. All i've done is be respectful and try to keep things in perspective.
I know exactly what im saying... stop trying to cry foul on every post you see that you percieve is bashing. You're calling on mods when there were no mods here.

It would behoove you not to try to argue on that one.

...and what's apparent is that you haven't been here long enough to make any broad blanket judgements about this website unless you're speaking from the point of view of someone who was here and got banned in the past in which case there would definitely be a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »