Home

PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More

I wish they'd at least create more realistic fictional (non-licensed) teams and players. I know in the past all the non-licensed teams had the same kits just with different colors, and then the fake players had these really unusual names as if someone just mashed a keyboard to type them in.

Not sure if any of that has changed this year, but think about it, if they did do it the same way this year then you will have to edit all of it yourself or else be stuck with Bruyberoyu (just mashed that in) as your star attacking midfielder who plays for your team that has pretty much the same kit as the rest of the league just different colors.

That being said, still waiting on fouls. If and when I see more fouls I will be sold on the game.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:06 PM   #10
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PES 2015 Menus, Settings, Faces, Stadiums, Master League, Gameplay Videos & More

Not a great day for PES. At the point regardless of the gameplay I'll probably skip it until the rest of the game is up to snuff.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:12 PM   #11
Go Irish

Rules's Arena

OVR: 17

Those videos are not very promising. I went from excited to passing on PES. Just can't justify these companies stripping their games down then charging full price.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 11:02 PM   #12
Just started!

OVR: 0
JBF Customs Delivers Again With This Ventilate Jordan 1 “Red Python”

Cette répit pep up enfin dans pour après un traitement discuter , comme Vans CA sera être nous présentant pas uniquement un mais deux différents arbitrer les festivités. Le sabbatique intention fetch nous le Vans CA "Floral Unite " et le Vans CA "Hickory Mix " packs.

Chaque paquet tas présente des textiles à motifs et appât suède prend la Vans Era style Decon CA et le Vans Sk8-Salut 46 en Californie Floral Combiner présente chaque modèle avec un Mocha Bisque restitution compréhension que les paires soufflage par coup floral print avec chic portions de daim, tandis que le Hickory Get together offre soit configuration dans un assaisonné strié motif avec semelles OrthoLite représentant améliorée air débit.

Si vous êtes intéressé par l'une ou l'autre Vans CA "Floral Puzzle" ou Vans CA "Hickory À propos ensemble", puis vous pouvez obtenir go double aujourd'hui simples à choisir Vans CA détaillants.
like from:
Old 10-16-2014, 01:12 AM   #13
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
I wish they'd at least create more realistic fictional (non-licensed) teams and players. I know in the past all the non-licensed teams had the same kits just with different colors, and then the fake players had these really unusual names as if someone just mashed a keyboard to type them in.

Not sure if any of that has changed this year, but think about it, if they did do it the same way this year then you will have to edit all of it yourself or else be stuck with Bruyberoyu (just mashed that in) as your star attacking midfielder who plays for your team that has pretty much the same kit as the rest of the league just different colors.

That being said, still waiting on fouls. If and when I see more fouls I will be sold on the game.
If you notice in the big leauges that aren't licensed (pretty much just premier league) all the players names and faces and everything are perfect. just the kits and team names are different. cant edit kits but they looked decent enough to me and editing the team names is easy enough
Old 10-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #14
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
If you notice in the big leauges that aren't licensed (pretty much just premier league) all the players names and faces and everything are perfect. just the kits and team names are different. cant edit kits but they looked decent enough to me and editing the team names is easy enough
If I'm not mistaken, you should be able to edit kits as well without option files just like last year. Teams with basic kits you can get spot on while teams like Arsenal, Liverpool, and Tottenham, may be a little off as far as all the designs are concerned. If you're an artist, you can even draw the team logos in game. The only thing that that you can't add are sponsers and kit brand logos like Nike, Adidas etc.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:37 PM   #15
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: PES 2015 Menus, Faces, Stadiums, Master League and More

Can't believe that Master League is the same from the previous year; a dull, bad and barebones mode that desperately need an overhaul; guess the Master League infos was false after all.
I really was interested in this game, loved the demo and how it plays but I can't play just quick games because the modes are lacking, guess I'll have to wait until next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 03:16 PM   #16
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: PES 2015 Menus, Faces, Stadiums, Master League and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
Can't believe that Master League is the same from the previous year; a dull, bad and barebones mode that desperately need an overhaul; guess the Master League infos was false after all.
I really was interested in this game, loved the demo and how it plays but I can't play just quick games because the modes are lacking, guess I'll have to wait until next year.
I've seen some of those in the preview code videos Ermoli:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKBO...7ohbdA4tulgvPw

You can see Team Trust Level - at the main screen in ML

Add a player in transfer negotiations/release clauses/goal & appearance bonuses - ~7:30 mark

A lot of the stuff on that list seems like end of the year activities which the guy didn't sim too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »