Home

NBA Live Executive Producer: There will be an NBA Live 16 (Polygon)

This is a discussion on NBA Live Executive Producer: There will be an NBA Live 16 (Polygon) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #9
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Future of Live Series (Polygon )

As bad as Live 14 was trust there's gonna be major improvement only way is up.... Hopefully lol

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 10-19-2014, 09:47 PM   #10
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

The honesty is cool, but this was a pretty rough interview...it's like he was asking people to invest in a kickstarter....
Old 10-19-2014, 09:58 PM   #11
Rookie

oneHova's Arena

OVR: 0

Honestly, this isn't anymore disheartening as it is remorseful. I truly believe he's been playing the underdog card for 15. All of this is a good sign because in reality EA is at a standstill till 15 is out. After reading this and listening to the podcast with him. I do believe his EA team is taking the same direction as the Madden team. Creating their base of next gen identity for the series future starts now with Live 15!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #12
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

Good interview. He isn't saying Live 15 will be a bad game or incomplete, it's a game that's building towards the future. It might not be the best game ever which is understandable, but it will compete and showcase what we can look forward to in the future. From a business standpoint, it's here is our product, we think it's solid and an indicator of what the future holds which we will continue to build upon it given more time. Of course he is going to say that Live 16 and Live 17 will be better games, it's common sense that the more time they have to build and spend the game will continue to become better.

Lets play Live 15 before we judge the game and comment the game won't be any good. Play the demo for yourself and make your own judgement, if you like it buy it or if you don't like it then don't buy; it is that simple and no need for a 100 reasons why EA is trying to take your money and soul away. I am not calling out anybody in this thread but these past couple of weeks have been comedy with all the tin-foil conspiracy about this game. Anyways, lets see some game play tomorrow.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:25 PM   #13
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

I'd say the blind faith and do no wrong posts have been just as much comedy, lol

The article is out there for interpretation...doesn't seem like anyone's making any judgements...just commenting on the article...I'm still going to check out the demo regardless..
Old 10-19-2014, 10:44 PM   #14
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I'd say the blind faith and do no wrong posts have been just as much comedy, lol

The article is out there for interpretation...doesn't seem like anyone's making any judgements...just commenting on the article...I'm still going to check out the demo regardless..
Lol ha ha. Do doubt. Wasn't commenting too much on this thread rather than threads that have gone on lately. Live doesn't have the benefit of the doubt with gamers and rightfully earned, but let's not go out and this say death to the series as some people have been saying. Checking out the demo and making a decision is the best way to inform yourself.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:50 PM   #15
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

Def lots of the underline coming from struggle Live apologists. Its sad that these apology blogs keep churning out whether its devs blogs or media reiterating devs interviews etc. Not one gameplay vid of substance without interruption has been shown from devs themselves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Red-flag.jpg (467.4 KB, 276 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 11:14 PM   #16
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Funny part is I don't see one "apologist" post in this thread lol
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »