Home

The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

This is a discussion on The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 03:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

I donīt have played against every team, but the Spurs are most competitive opponent so far.
Iīm playing at Superstar/Sim (just tweaked the fouls (all to 100) and Tendencies (3Pt and Look for Post Players to 100, the others at 0)) and had a great game with the Cavs against them.

I dominated the first minutes with LeBron (starts with 5/5 for ten points) but then they doubled him (LeBron finished with 20 points) and I struggle with the others (Kyrie 6/17 for example).
On the other end the Spurs played like the Spurs: nine players finish with double-digits (Manu leading with 16), donīt taking bad shots (at least not many). Damn, it was tough to play defense but it felt so great.

In the end I lost 80:90 - but I never liked a loss in a basketball game like this one, it felt so real.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:02 PM   #10
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

I'm currently locked up in MyCAREER with the Sacramento Kings, so pretty much everybody is my Kryptonite.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:03 PM   #11
Pro

ASUBoy93's Arena

OVR: 2
The Hornets murderface me every time I play them. I can't stop Al Jefferson down low (or his mid-range turnaround pull-up, don't get me started on that), Lance Stephenson plays efficiently, Kemba Walker destroys my perimeter defense, and even MKG hits 3's like the best of them. And in my second season of myLeague, the Hornets lost Kemba Walker to Orlando but have Brian Roberts starting and he always torches me for 22+ points and at least 7 assists, and they somehow signed Paul Millsap so Jefferson and him have teamed up and constantly pull down boards and score easily from mid-range and inside.

On the bright side I just had my first blow-out win, I was playing against the T-Wolves in season 2 and I handled them from start to finish. Held Andrew Wiggins to just 11 points (he is their top scoring threat in season 2 so far).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 03:06 PM   #12
Rookie

Cyrus09's Arena

For me there is nothing worse then a Detroit matchup. Jennings is a beast in 2k and even if he is missing then there are Drummond and Monroe pushing around my guys like highschool players. I never won against them last year and this year I started 3-0 again. Everytime they pull their starting 5 out I come close, just to get a beating when they all return.

Second were the Spurs for years, everytime I was playing in the West they were eliminating me in the postseason. So tough that I started to just play in the East from now on.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:24 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

Not many people pick Spurs online ....someone did beat me at least once w/ the Spurs though.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #14
MVP

RunN1st's Arena

OVR: 20

I hear you guys on Al Jefferson! Perhaps his ratings are a bit too darn high? I thought it was only me but seeing the multiple post re: his dominance I have to think something is off with his ratings. Don't get me wrong, he is a solid ballplayer in real-life but he is far from dominant.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:58 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1
With proper shooting around him to give him space to work, he is the best low post offensive big in the NBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 03:59 PM   #16
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21
The Spurs are the toughest team for me to face as well. Second would be OKC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »