Home

The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

This is a discussion on The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #17
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7
I play as the Spurs and have liked them for years. I don't have a krypton it's team as of yet as I am still making my way around the league. That being said the AI is ruthless and unless you adjust, you won't win. I forgot what team it was, a pretty horrible one if I remember, but they beat me down in the paint. I changed everything, it was a awful awful beat down in the paint. I have no issues with Cleveland. Slowing down Kenton is no problem with Leonard. If Kenton does get by him it's not an issue because I can live with him getting two, but I can't live with the team getting hot off of him. No issues with love either. I think Cleveland is what's wrong with the NBA and the Spurs are what's right. Playing together and gaining chemistry to me wins out over big stars going to a team and expecting talent to overtake years of chemistry. I did play the all star game and I can only imagine KD and RW. They were unstoppable in the all star game!
Old 10-20-2014, 04:48 PM   #18
Just started!

KakashiKopyKat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Spurs Are An Efficient Machine in NBA 2K15...Who's Your Kryptonite?

Im a PG on the Heat. Mine is actually two teams. The Cavs & the Blazers..with the Cavs, Kryrie will put up like 33 points while Bron and K Love would have like 12-15. Then there's other times where it's the big 3 is just unstoppable. We always lose to them. The Blazers on the other hand LaMarcus Aldridge is TOO OP. Chris Bosh would get destroyed by him all the time. All he know is buckets..its so bad that sometimes I sim the game and just go to the next opponent. Aldridge is on another level man. His post game is crazy especially with his spin post fade away. Also he is a rebounding monster and our team weakness is rebounding so yeah..**** sucks.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:08 PM   #19
Rookie

Ya definately a learning curve for me havent played 2k in a couple years. Getting my butt whooped regularly lol. But then again i am the celtics :P Very happy i have all my future draft picks reeeeeeally gonna need them haha. So Kryptonite as of now eeeevery body.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:38 PM   #20
Rookie

Ninomarley's Arena

i havent seen everybody yet but i know one thing Raptors Demar Derozan is jordan like
Old 10-20-2014, 06:56 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Easily the Houston Rockets.... It's almost impossible beating them in MyGm with my Lakers.... Harden just scores at will and any time he does miss Howard is cleaning up the glass... I barely beat them last time I played it went into triple over time and Harden scored 59 points and Howard had 23 rebounds
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 07:02 PM   #22
Rookie

Have played OkC 3 times. 1-2 against them. Durant in 3 games avg 48ppg shooting 57% from field.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:02 PM   #23
Rookie

Anthony292's Arena

I'm surprised nobody said the cavs, but I haven't played with or against them yet so I wouldn't know.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:56 PM   #24
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

By far Portland Trail Blazers are my nemesis.....that team is hard to beat..............
they lock down the paint and grab a lot of offensive rebounds (am guessing will be toned down by a patch) and defensively........ limiting my spurs to one attempt usually

That Aldridge and Lillard pick and roll game is something to be in awe with

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »