Home

PES 2015 PC System Requirements Revealed

This is a discussion on PES 2015 PC System Requirements Revealed within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2014, 08:27 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2015 PC System Requirements Revealed

Konami has released the minimum and recommended PC system requirements for PES 2015. The game is set to release on November 11th for PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Platform: PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 11:32 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: PES 2015 PC System Requirements Revealed

Might as well post in here, rather than making a new thread. Old news but I must have missed it. Here are the differences between PC and Next Gen versions of the game. Via WENBlog

Old 10-21-2014, 04:14 AM   #3
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Might as well post in here, rather than making a new thread. Old news but I must have missed it. Here are the differences between PC and Next Gen versions of the game. Via WENBlog

Yes there's been a huge debate over this one the last couple of months. This is a bad move by KONAMI. Afaik the game will be largely "boycotted" by PC users.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:42 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Yes there's been a huge debate over this one the last couple of months. This is a bad move by KONAMI. Afaik the game will be largely "boycotted" by PC users.
In which thread?

These differences aren't that big of a deal to me. Not big enough to boycott if the gameplay is as solid as I've been hearing. Rally about half of those differences can be addressed with sweetFX.

I agree it should be a full on next gen version, there's no reason for it not to be from a hardware standpoint. It would be really easy to just conroll those things via video settings.

One thing to keep in mind is that with most sports games on PC. If a boycott actually was organized and like only 100 people bought the game... It'd just get cancelled on the PC for next year. I understand that's a harsh reality which puts PC sports gamers at the mercy of the developers but that's how things are.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:07 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

This game is so much better on PC. Since PES hardly has any licenses, mods fix those problems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #6
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
In which thread?

These differences aren't that big of a deal to me. Not big enough to boycott if the gameplay is as solid as I've been hearing. Rally about half of those differences can be addressed with sweetFX.

I agree it should be a full on next gen version, there's no reason for it not to be from a hardware standpoint. It would be really easy to just conroll those things via video settings.

One thing to keep in mind is that with most sports games on PC. If a boycott actually was organized and like only 100 people bought the game... It'd just get cancelled on the PC for next year. I understand that's a harsh reality which puts PC sports gamers at the mercy of the developers but that's how things are.
Let them cancel it then. I don't want to be treated like a peasant and I just can't stand Bhatti's lame excuses again.
Also back in 2007 some idiots complained about superhuman goalkeepers and after 7 years we now have the worst goalkeeping since Fifa 95. Again some idiots after PES 5 were complaining for "too many fouls" and now we celebrate when we have 2 combined in a match. I know the last patch of PES14 introduced fouls but the implementation was a joke.
Old 10-28-2014, 01:15 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
Let them cancel it then. I don't want to be treated like a peasant and I just can't stand Bhatti's lame excuses again.
Also back in 2007 some idiots complained about superhuman goalkeepers and after 7 years we now have the worst goalkeeping since Fifa 95. Again some idiots after PES 5 were complaining for "too many fouls" and now we celebrate when we have 2 combined in a match. I know the last patch of PES14 introduced fouls but the implementation was a joke.
I don't see your logic at all. For years the PC version has been the best version to have, due to crisper graphics plus all the mods. How is that being treated as a peasant? This year there are a few smallish details that aren't the same as next Gen. And I'd be willing to bet that next year PC will be a full next gen port.

The goalkeepers have nothing to do with this topic, don't know why that's relevant to a few graphical differences between Next Gen consoles and PC. Same with fouls, which by the way were implemented way better than "the other football game".
Old 10-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #8
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I don't see your logic at all. For years the PC version has been the best version to have, due to crisper graphics plus all the mods. How is that being treated as a peasant? This year there are a few smallish details that aren't the same as next Gen. And I'd be willing to bet that next year PC will be a full next gen port.

The goalkeepers have nothing to do with this topic, don't know why that's relevant to a few graphical differences between Next Gen consoles and PC. Same with fouls, which by the way were implemented way better than "the other football game".
The PC version is a last gen port, separated by more then a few graphical differences. People that have played PS3 and PS4 version have stated a clear difference. While we have no PC version to play to compare, I have been around long enough to expect the worse. PC video clips are out, and it doesn't look promising.

The graphics don't concern me, the animations and things of that nature do. Add to this no PC demo for two years running due to bogus nonsense "hacking" excuses and I would say they are treating PC users very poorly.

Their actions say they couldn't care less about the PC crowd. I have a PS4 and haven't even thought about downloading the demo. It's either a quality experience on the PC or nothing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »