Home

NBA Live 15 Staff Impressions Ahead of Release Day

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Staff Impressions Ahead of Release Day within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2014, 03:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
I thought I'd buy it this year but I KNEW that this game wouldnt be turned around within a year. Live 14 was a PS2 game. Live 15 is a PS3 game. Next year I think is the game to look out for. The foundation is here. It's viewable. We can all see it. But it's not worth 60 bucks yet.

Also, watched a video on youtube that went through ALL of the shoes and the shoes while there's PLENTY, like a quarter of them look good. A lot of the Nike's look awful. But yes, when I see that Kobe 9, especially the Showtime colorway, my mouth waters.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:16 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Nba Live you guys have to patch the late game situations, because Live 14 would not shoot the ball either when I would be up by 2 or 3 and if I was the team down by 2 or 3. First patch please.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:18 PM   #19
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 Staff Impressions Ahead of Release Day

I just hope when its reviewed its reviewed fairly and not under the "hype" glasses that its now a playable game...If that Day one patch doesnt fix the continuous player clipping issue and AI logic then thats gonna be a big issue...I dont care how fun/sim/not sim/arcade/not arcade it is...

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

Last edited by swac07; 10-27-2014 at 03:48 PM.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:21 PM   #20
Rookie

Also I don't want Nba Live to turn down stealing the ball just make more animations for the cpu to protect the ball and react to double teams faster. also give us the option to be able to steal the ball with either hand.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:27 PM   #21
Rookie

you guys need to add voice commands for the PS camera but make sure the responsiveness is better than 2k15 make your voice commands a priority for your rising star mode because it's an afterthought
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #22
Rookie

I meant to say afterthought in 2k15.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:39 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2
Is Kevin Love's arms really that ripped?
Old 10-27-2014, 03:40 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
This is not an attack at anyone but I find it funny that people keep saying "it's an improvement over last year". How could it not be? Lol. I appreciate that EA is putting in the effort & trying get this game to where in needs to be, but at the same time I don't get this sympathy treatment that Live is getting. So EA puts out a piss poor game in Live 14 (after basically having 4 years to get their act together)....This years game is improved over last year & some are over praising them for it. It's the old build em up to tear em down analogy. They set the bar so low for themselves that any improvement is exaggerated. I think people are so thirsty for competition & want Live to succeed if for nothing else to continue to have a choice in basketball games which I'm all for. My point is that the game is at least respectable this year but it's still nowhere near where it needs to be going into 2015. In my opinion Live 15 is a slight improvement over Live 10 & that's not good enough in 2015. There are some things done well in Live 15 & dare I say better than "the other game" (foot planting, atmosphere, halftime presentation, etc..) but the on the court gameplay still has a ways to go. If EA can get the animations to play out smoothly, add more of a variety of animations & greatly improve the AI then they could be onto something going forward. Then again we've been saying that for how many years now........?
Agreed man, what you said plus some people just want something different to play that they will over hype any decent alternative. Same thing happened with Madden 15, people got all excited over it because it was a sizable improvement over Madden 25, now people are starting to realize how bad Madden 15 sucks. With that being said Live 15 is not that bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »