Home

PES 2015 Modes Trailer

This is a discussion on PES 2015 Modes Trailer within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2014, 11:16 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
PES 2015 Modes Trailer

Konami has just released a new PES 2015 trailer featuring the different modes in the game, including myClub, Live Updates, the revamped Master League mode and more.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 01:59 PM   #2
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

OVR: 0
That stadium editor is sounding more and more like false advertisement from Adam Bhatti. He made it sound like it was exactly the same as the one in PES 2013. If that's the case, I sure hope they add some more stadiums come launch. I don't care if they're generic, just give us more than 11.Yes I said that right, It's really 11 stadiums on the PS4 version, not 14.
Old 10-30-2014, 03:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7
Not much there on Master League to be sure.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:26 PM   #4
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: PES 2015 Modes Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
That stadium editor is sounding more and more like false advertisement from Adam Bhatti. He made it sound like it was exactly the same as the one in PES 2013. If that's the case, I sure hope they add some more stadiums come launch. I don't care if they're generic, just give us more than 11.Yes I said that right, It's really 11 stadiums on the PS4 version, not 14.
11 stadiums are unacceptable especially with the amount of teams they have in this game. Should be closer to 50.
Old 10-30-2014, 09:29 PM   #5
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Guys. We all know Konami does not put a ton of money into this game. All the complaints I see are mostly with things that cost way too much money. The gameplay (in my opinion) is pretty top class on the demo. Hopefully gets even better with the game. And don't worry, all those deficiencies can be rectified via editing. The guys at pesworld.co.uk are on top of it and I am sure will help to solve a lot of those problems. I agree the ML needs to be better but man I am looking forward to just playing a season in this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 10:56 PM   #6
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Guys. We all know Konami does not put a ton of money into this game. All the complaints I see are mostly with things that cost way too much money. The gameplay (in my opinion) is pretty top class on the demo. Hopefully gets even better with the game. And don't worry, all those deficiencies can be rectified via editing. The guys at pesworld.co.uk are on top of it and I am sure will help to solve a lot of those problems. I agree the ML needs to be better but man I am looking forward to just playing a season in this game.
The older I get with more responsibilities I don't really care if there are awesome mods, OF's, etc, at the end of the day I want my footie game to be pretty set out of the box. And with this year not being able to use OF for next gen is a joke. The gameplay may be top notch, but FIFA has done a great job keeping me entertained this year so far.

I'm just tired of the Konami not putting money into license crap. Get with it already.
Old 11-01-2014, 02:20 AM   #7
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Okay so my next post will contain my completely biased opinions. Fifa is not set out of the box! The default gameplay in Fifa is terrible, so bad, so broken. I have to go into sliders and try and fix it and I have spent hours trying to get a decent game out of it (the forums on here are great for sliders but I still could only get a decent game of it). When it comes to everything else they kill it but the gameplay is sooo bad. The time spent to get an OF is much less time than what I have spent to get Fifa to play just a little decent. OK, I am done. Just wanted to make that point about having a game "Set out of the box". and please don't tell me you are playing Fifa out of the box. That will hurt my heart.
Old 11-01-2014, 03:29 PM   #8
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Okay so my next post will contain my completely biased opinions. Fifa is not set out of the box! The default gameplay in Fifa is terrible, so bad, so broken. I have to go into sliders and try and fix it and I have spent hours trying to get a decent game out of it (the forums on here are great for sliders but I still could only get a decent game of it). When it comes to everything else they kill it but the gameplay is sooo bad. The time spent to get an OF is much less time than what I have spent to get Fifa to play just a little decent. OK, I am done. Just wanted to make that point about having a game "Set out of the box". and please don't tell me you are playing Fifa out of the box. That will hurt my heart.
I don't mean game play wise. I mean add-ons, like Kits, etc. Fifa has that down. Not to mention tons of stadiums, presentation. There is no question FIFA dominates there. Game play you're right. You do need to mess with sliders and such and that is no different than 90% of the sports games out there. I don't agree the gameplay is sooo bad now. It's not PES quaility yet, there are little things I can't stand about it, but it really isn't that bad. It's quite good.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge PES fan and have preferred it for years and years over FIFA. I'm just so tired of after getting the game needing to mess with mods and OF's, installing an OF, then Konami updates some data pack which in turn jacks up my OF, then re-downloading an OF just to get it to work after Konami's DP update. We've all been there. ANd now with the limitations in the next gen area, it's really turned me off. Not sure I'll get it for XB1 if I can't use an OF.

I am playing the game out of the box. I've used some sliders, but that's the extent of my tinkering and I'm happy to say that's all that's required of FIFA these days.

Last edited by TheDutchDad; 11-01-2014 at 03:41 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »