Home

WWE 2K15 Superstar Studio Details and Trailer

This is a discussion on WWE 2K15 Superstar Studio Details and Trailer within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2014, 09:24 AM   #1
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
WWE 2K15 Superstar Studio Details and Trailer

WWE 2K15 for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 will allow you to create tattoos, t-shirt/trunk designs and much more, including the ability to create your own likeness. While it won't be utilizing the FaceScan feature found in NBA 2K15, you will be able to get your face in the game.

Take a picture of yourself (edit the image for best results) and upload it to the community creations server. Then download it to your console to make the necessary adjustments. Check out the video to fully understand the process.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One

Last edited by Pezell04x; 11-03-2014 at 09:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 09:32 AM   #2
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Creation Suit Info

Can't watch it right now. Does it mention being able to upload a picture of a face, to put on a face? So if I want to recreate Sting from Starrcade 97, can I import a picture of his face paint, and singlet textures, etc?

How many per person can you do?
Old 11-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #3
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Can't watch it right now. Does it mention being able to upload a picture of a face, to put on a face? So if I want to recreate Sting from Starrcade 97, can I import a picture of his face paint, and singlet textures, etc?

How many per person can you do?
Yeah you can upload the picture of a face and put it over the existing face. In the video he also adds another picture on top of his face. They didn't mention how many layers you can use.

He added logos and showed up CAWS. One was a large monkey-man type who looked like he had a full-body custom image.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #4
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

I hope it's enough to have at least 10 different large designs. I have all of Stings' Singlet pieces in Photoshop, ready to roll
Old 11-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 2
Re: Creation Suite Info

Don't have time to check it out yet but is that article only about this particular feature or all the Creation stuff included in the game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2014, 10:09 AM   #6
Rookie

DanH35's Arena

OVR: 2

While it's still disappointing, this makes the low CAW limit make sense. I still wish they would let us decide how much of the hard drive we want to take up, if I want to use 100GB for the game because of all the CAWs I make, they should let me. They also showed a quick clip of create an entrance in there. On the top left, it has Create Entrance - Easy Creation. Hopefully this means that the advanced creation is still an option. With them only having one generic entrance, it would be helpful pick different motions for the ramp, entering the ring, etc.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #7
Rookie

jaredsmith83's Arena

OVR: 0

Hmm I can dig this. I've always been horrible at re-creating things like that in the old paint system. My artistic ability is that of a rock anyways haha so most likely I'm going to have to rely on those who are far superior anyways. I'm excited for this feature.
Old 11-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #8
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5

Definitely going to be sweet now! I as well sucked at the old editing tools, but am decent at photoshop. So now I can really get good logos that I want on my CAW!

EDIT : Now I'll sit back and let the guys who are really good at photoshop make some good WWE CAW's for download. Time to get picky with my 25 slots.

Last edited by HoundsOfHowl; 11-03-2014 at 10:35 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »