Home

MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2014, 07:40 PM   #41
MVP

Lisac's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours

Seeing the picture of Wrigley I hope they have the new Reno's
Please-like in MVP, 1 button baserunning
Have wind matter again. Had wind cranked all the way up and at Wrigley with wind blowing out the ball NEVER carried out like it should.
Better minor league stadiums and more
Relocation
Create a stadium, Create a stadium and create a stadium!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 07:44 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
I say it's time to redue everything graphics wise, get as far away from that PS3 build as possible. New player models, updated stadiums,especially the LED ribbons, retractable roofs and more interactive ball boys. It's also time for a new hitting and pitching interface. Actually I like the hitting but find the pitching pretty bland. Maybe get something like 2K had, they're not using it anymore. Bring back umpire crews with names and have each guy have different strike zones. That way they can finally add player and manager ejections for arguing balls and strikes. Update the uniforms, some teams have been missing certain jerseys for a few years now, (Brewers home navy blue jersey for example). New cutscenes for batters, pitchers, and mascots, and finally name brand equipment, i.e. shoes, gloves, bats, balls, etc. Every other sports game has name brand equipment, it's time for baseball to join the party.
This will only happen if the team updates the Style Guide. Because that is what SCEA uses for jerseys
Old 11-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #43
Rookie

CREATE A TEAM!!!!! Build is already in place.(Diamond Dynasty)
Old 11-06-2014, 07:59 PM   #44
Pro

markprior22's Arena

OVR: 7
Put major efforts into offline franchise. Was so disappointing this year that all the franchise work went into online. We were then told we could just play solo online franchises. However, when you do that you find that AI teams keep starting the same pitchers over and over. Really sad that it wasn't fixed this year.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 5
Three major items.

1.). Edit leagues in franchise and season mode. So if I only want 28 or 26 teams I can edit divisions and leagues also playoffs. Think circa 1987

2.). Export team rosters so when I finish this 1987 set I can then export the teams to another roster next year. I don't care if I have to fix some of the appearances just keep the ratings

3.) create a stadium let us toy with making stadiums of yesteryear include wall depth and height along with other things like flag poles and different stadium lighting

You do this and you have a 10 out 10 from me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2014, 09:28 PM   #46
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14

-Expansion, expansion, expansion mode!! Similar to the all-star baseball series but not like the current diamond dynasty point based/remaining games count way, Could be like a create-a-team mode but without the ability to load up your roster. Filling with generated players or selecting players based on an expansion team draft..Remove the online based aspect of it. I want it to be an offline mode like franchise but I'm sure there are aspects that could be tied into online.

-Options during mound visits. Able to choose strategy, stamina ect.

-Remake catchers gear and animations.
Old 11-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #47
MVP

zello144's Arena

I mainly play RTTS so most of my suggestions are for RTTS sorry for the long list

1.Single A in RTTS after the Draft irl players start in single A or in rookie not straight into AA. Also improve the draft presentation. Also if we decide not to sign show it the next year I don't want it to be stuck in 2014. If it's going to be long why not make it like the real life draft with the presentation on the MLB network would really make it worth waiting through all those picks. With fake bios and backstories for the generated rookies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCGvlNOlyCc
Either that or speed it up

2. In RTTS make it easier to get traded give us a system similar to the NBA 2k series where we pick 3 teams and the GM will make a decision based on the best offer. Instead of getting traded to a random team.

3.Improve free agency in free agency let us negotiate with any team instead of waiting for offers. We should still receive offers but we should also open up negotiations with other teams. The teams that give you offers will offer more money. This should be added in because sometimes you want to play for a particular team but they don't make you an offer so you have to wait until spring training and try out for a team even though you are a Star.

4. As a RP in RTTS let me warmup in the bullpen before entering a game. Also let us call timeout and speak to the catcher and ask to be pulled from the game or stay in the game. This helps when the manager leaves you in there for a long time and your pitcher has no energy.

5. Batting cages something similar to shootaround or the practice facility in NBA 2k that you can access at anytime. If you change your batting stance you can come here to test it out and it also helps newer players get used to hitting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-iRAxlSGxk

6. Improve being a catcher in RTTS. I remember playing as a catcher for the first time in 14 and not having a clue on what I'm supposed to do. Let me look over to the manager and he picks out a few locations for you. Have the pitcher decline my signals sometimes maybe add some type of chemistry or trust that improves over time. Also let me call timeout and have a meeting with the pitcher on the mound.

7. Make the money in RTTS worth something. Maybe we can buy drills for our player, try out a new training program that may decrease the effects of aging, special trainers in the offseason. Add in something that makes taking those multimillion dollar contracts worth it.

8. Press conferences/Interviews when we reach The show. This isn't the minors anymore in the majors the crowds are bigger you are playing in large cities now not small towns, your now staying at classy expensive hotels and now ride the teams private jet not the bus, you get more attention all the cameras are on you now. The press conferences/interviews only appear if we win Player of the game, Playoffs, All star game MVP, When we get traded to/ sign with a new team showing our player wearing the new uniform, when we win Awards etc. If I'm a superstar in the league I want to be treated like one. Give me the attention, the controversy, the scandals etc. Let me live the life.

9. This may not happen but I would like to be able to retire my player and become a manager. This would keep us playing instead of the game gathering dust somewhere.

10. Last game environment let me go out like Mariano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUTirIk75vg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG_Gtp5DUls

MISC Stuff
When we win a championship show the banner going up Also show the celebration in the clubhouse
Let me exit the Green monster like Manny (Please!!!!)
http://youtu.be/ZQjTXct8e3k?t=2m6s
In RTTS Make every team different if I choose to play in a bigger market like New York I will have higher expectations and more pressure to help the team make the playoffs every year. If I choose to play in Tampa I will have less pressure on me. Also I might become popular and well known If I play on a bigger market than a smaller one.

Last edited by zello144; 01-03-2015 at 04:56 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:10 PM   #48
Rookie

RedMeansGo2006's Arena

Boy oh boy, do I have so many wishes:
-Customizable Leagues and Divisions
-Customizable Schedules
-Custom Playoff Formats
-Classic Franchise, start a franchise in any year dating back to 1901 and have all the classic teams, stadiums, and minor-league affiliates. The player acts as the commissioner as well and controls when teams are renamed, added, or moved, when divisions are added,
-Increasing the "mix and match" jersey selection to include what batting helmet, undershirt color, belt color, sock color, and cleat color the team wears.
-Create-a-stadium
-Create-a-player in Franchise Mode
-A "throwback vault" (as in post every single jersey that has ever been worn by a Major League Baseball team) throwback online and let the player can download the throwbacks they want)
-A jersey creator. I've come up with a bunch of designs for so many teams and would love to be able to put them into the game.
-I want to be able to display throwback and custom logos and jerseys on player cards in franchise mode.
-Being able to turn off the wildcard "play-in" game (I don't know if this is already in there. I don't like the play-in game)
-More Minor Leagues: High-A, Low-A, Short-season A, Advanced Rookie A, Rookie A, and even the AZL, GCL, DSL, and VSL.
-Being able to have more "set" line-ups so that, if you're simming, and the computer decides that a player needs a day off, it chooses a line-up that doesn't have that player in it
-Stadium select be available in franchise mode
-Being able to simulate individual at-bats in a game.
-Being able to use special characters (apostrophes, dashes, letters with accent marks) and spaces in create-a-player and have lower case letters show up.
-I haven't bought the game since MLB 09 on PS2, so maybe this has been fixed, but on that game if I put a player on the 15-or-60-day DL, I had to put him back on the DL if his 15 or 60 days were done and he was still hurt. I would like to be able to just keep him on the DL until he's recovered.
-The return of "Sounds of the Show"
-I'd love to have the option of having home-field advantage in the World Series be determined by record.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »