Home

MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2014, 06:42 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Wishlist, Ours and Yours

One pet peeve is having 25, 90+ overall players after about 5 years in franchise with that number continuously growing year in and year out.

Plenty more that y'all have mentioned.
Old 11-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #114
Rookie

rjackson17's Arena

OVR: 3
I would like to see (Weather) like Rainout and play Double Headers!! Editing All of Mangers Names!! I would like to see more umpires during the post seasons and the World Series!!
Old 11-15-2014, 03:40 AM   #115
Just started!

I have played every show since 06. I feel like it's the best baseba sim sinc MVP 05. With that being said, they could improve it.

1) Commentary must go. It's been the same old stale lines every year, it's time to bring in a new team. Just don't have Harold Reynolds record anything, guy is annoying as hell.

2) Relocation. Have the ability for your franchise team to relocate and the option to build a new stadium from scratch for that teams new city. The MVP series had this to an extent on the PS2, so it shouldn't be that hard for the capabilities of the PS4.

3) Team uniforms in the all star game. They can make the players use pink bats on Mother's Day, or blue equipment on Father's Day, but they can make the all star players wear their correct team uniforms for the all star game?

4) Face scanning. With the new generation of consoles this should just be an automatic for every sports game.

5) Stats!! Baseball, more than any other sport, is a statistic sport. They follow stats for everything. WAR is a huge stat and should be implemented. Also stats between pitcher vs batter match ups. I want to know how Matt Kemp hits against Adam Wainwright. I want to know what Matt Kemp averages in Busch stadium, compared to Dodger stadium. Also, what does a batter hit against a certain team. For example: Vlad Gurrero used to hit something like .490 against my Rangers. I hated seeing him come up to bat against us cause I knew he had the highest average of any player ever against the Rangers.

6) More immersion in RTTS. More of a story for this mode. Or something cool, that a friend and I were talking about, but not sure how it'd work out: say he creates a RTTS guy, and I create one, then we can both enter the draft and get drafted but play RTTS online with each other, kinda of like an online franchise, but your playing with your RTTS characters in the same season. Like I said, not sure how this would work, but would be cool.

On a side note, to the OP: How the hell are you doing!! Chris. It's Chance W. We played baseball together in our younger days. I thought it was hilarious when I found this post and saw your Tornado Titans pic up there, then clicked and saw it said Chris Sanner, from OKC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2014, 05:39 AM   #116
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

I mentioned this before 14 came out when Ramone was streaming. I'd love to use the touch pad for quick pick offs.
Also maybe use a swipe is challenges are put in this year. Have an option to have the umpires calls come through the controller speakers.
If you trade a player, instead of a cartoon have a way to "paste" a hat over theirs and have an option to fix others teams players who were traded.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #117
Banned

Give us the option to turn the fielding arrow off in RTTS. I know how to play baseball in real life, I don't need some stupid arrow to tell me where the ball is...
Old 11-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #118
Rookie

Eddie2288's Arena

In franchise I'd like to see GM contracts so we can change teams mid franchise mode and change it up after you build a great team. Also be able to be fired if you don't meet goals or demands of the owner.

Stats. I need more. I need something to make me want to continue to play the game.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:29 AM   #119
Rookie

Russel Martin on the cover for the canadian market ! The newest catcher of the Blue Jays.
Old 11-18-2014, 09:20 AM   #120
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

MLBTS 14 was my first go around--and needless to say I was impressed (as I was a XB360 convert playing 2K (lol)).

The one thing that REALLY killed this game for me was the release date. I believe last year was an anomaly with it being the first next gen rendition of the game--but will the release date be presumably earlier this year? Like, it will be released prior to Opening Day?

I'd really like to be able to 'practice' and such through Spring Training anxiously awaiting Opening Day...

(Sorry if this has already been addressed...)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »