Home

The Five Best Ways To Improve Madden's Presentation

This is a discussion on The Five Best Ways To Improve Madden's Presentation within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2014, 04:55 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: The Five Best Ways To Improve Madden's Presentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhigginsluckow
Interesting. I personally don't think I would like the cut ins or halftime shows. I just skip them. If I want to look at cheerleaders, I can google them lol.

One big thing for me is the playcall screen. I hate that it opens right up to the screen where by pressing A, X, or Y (for XBOX) is calling a play. Reason being, since I skip all the replays and other gimmicks, I'm continuously pressing AAAAAAAAA as soon as the play is over. And if I don't stop in time, it picks the "A" play. I liked it better when it made you pick either "by formation" "by play type" "supersim" or whatever because then I had time to back out of the screen. If any of that makes sense.

Lol I do the pressing A thing all the time too. I'll screw up and pick the A play like at least a couple times a game. Good to know I'm not the only one
Old 11-14-2014, 06:14 AM   #18
Rookie

Madden needs to let the user set their own whether conditions like they use to back in the day.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #19
Rookie

radney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauricehines23
Madden needs to let the user set their own whether conditions like they use to back in the day.
I agree. Madden needs to let the user set their own weather like they did in the past. I hate that now all the weather is pre-determined in each game.
Old 11-14-2014, 09:17 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 21

Fewer shots of the coaches on the sidelines. I know what they look like. The game is on the field. Occasionally, ok...but it happens way too frequently.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:00 AM   #21
Rookie

jtmoneyb4u's Arena

bring back the damn coin toss all games are not played on cbs lets get fox,espn,and nfl network in the game and more broadcast teams i rather hear joe buck than phil sims
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #22
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsOTTOmatic
Lol I do the pressing A thing all the time too. I'll screw up and pick the A play like at least a couple times a game. Good to know I'm not the only one
While I enjoy some of the cutscenes, there should be an option for "Fast Play" or whatever that skips them automatically. Better yet, have an option for Never, Occaisionally or Always with the cutscenes. Still not sure why EA doesn't like options.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 1
I wish all of the stat over lays worked correctly. Example: Anytime in Player CFM when that stat comes up about comparing to how they played the week before. EVERY TIME but maybe once the stats are all 0s.

Give a better variety of stats. Example: Go into Playoffs, show season stats for the frist game but second through the Super Bowl show Play Off stats. Same with OT, Show stats that reflect how players have done in previous OT games. Example 2: At some point in the game(near the beginning show current season stats...it always seems to focus on the game's stats. Which is fine but vareity is needed so it makes you want to look at the stats.

Weekly Wrap up show - This is just a must for keeping the player included in what is going on. I do not really need a halftime show or post game as I know what happened in that game. I know...I was playing. A weekly wrap up would just be fantastic!
Old 11-14-2014, 12:10 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Season related league leaders stat banners.
Yes! this would be great too! Maybe show the league leaders and show where your top players fits. and it would not need to show this every game But maybe Week 3 show the top 3 RBs yards and then where your guy fits. Game 5 show the top 5 QBs and where your guy fits, etc. Variety.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »