Home

FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features

This is a discussion on FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2014, 08:52 AM   #9
Rookie

Jellobiafra's Arena

OVR: 0
Is it just me? Or am I completely off? All these online modes 2v2, be a pro, 5v5 and play as your team against the team your team is playing today in the real world just do not do it for me!

When will we get a fully fleshed online manager mode/franchise/connected career mode so I can play as I do offline but with friends managing other clubs in the same league with CPU controlled clubs filling in the gaps??

Maybe I am getting old and interest in online franchise modes are dying off- I just hope not.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:00 AM   #10
Rookie

Are the Online Seasons just one season and then you start over? Or is it like a Madden franchise mode where it lasts multiple seasons and you have transfers?
Old 08-14-2014, 08:21 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellobiafra
Is it just me? Or am I completely off? All these online modes 2v2, be a pro, 5v5 and play as your team against the team your team is playing today in the real world just do not do it for me!

When will we get a fully fleshed online manager mode/franchise/connected career mode so I can play as I do offline but with friends managing other clubs in the same league with CPU controlled clubs filling in the gaps??

Maybe I am getting old and interest in online franchise modes are dying off- I just hope not.
Agreed... Just waiting for any soccer game to give us an online league similar to what NCAA gave us... Multiple users, competing against each other AND the cpu for a title... Would be so much fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 01:08 AM   #12
Banned

lions67's Arena

Re: FIFA 15: Custom Tournaments, Pro Clubs, Match Day Live, New Be A Pro Features

NHL 14 had connected leagues. of course, it looks like it has been removed for NHL 15, and NHL follows FIFA's lead when it comes to changes to the franchise.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:34 PM   #13
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

I have never owned FIFA before 14, so with the custom tournaments option what was usually the max teams you could have?
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Old 09-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #14
YNWA

~LiverpoolRed~'s Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx
I have never owned FIFA before 14, so with the custom tournaments option what was usually the max teams you could have?
I believe it was up to 64 teams (don't quote me).

I've always played offline and created tournaments. I always play as all 20 Premier League clubs so I get to play in every game.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:48 PM   #15
Bills Mafia!!

racerx's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~

I've always played offline and created tournaments. I always play as all 20 Premier League clubs so I get to play in every game.
Yea thats awesome. Setup your own Champions League tourney or National Team tourney...Thanks!!
NCAA Basketball - UK Wildcats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2014, 09:06 PM   #16
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~

How do you switch between teams once your in tournament mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »