Home

FIFA 15 Title Updates Arrive For Multiple Consoles and PC, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Title Updates Arrive For Multiple Consoles and PC, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2014, 11:44 AM   #17
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 15 Title Updates Arrive For Multiple Consoles and PC, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Welp. 2 minutes into my first match post-patch and the differences are remarkable. Defenders...defend. 'Nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which system...?
Old 11-25-2014, 11:51 AM   #18
Rookie

bosoxfan1's Arena

OVR: 3

Will the title update work on previously started CM? PS4 user here... Can't wait to try it! Also, what about sliders? Thanks
Old 11-25-2014, 11:52 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
i just want to confirm that they DID INDEED FIX DEFENSE. wingbacks no longer start cutting, leaving the outside fields open...they still true to their positions!!

damn, why it took EA so long to fix this krap is beyond me, but they did it...lol maybe that first poster is right..they copied PES 15
Old 11-25-2014, 11:52 AM   #20
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Welp. 2 minutes into my first match post-patch and the differences are remarkable. Defenders...defend. 'Nuff said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really impressed with the CPU Defensive AI. They keep shape so much better now. And I've had more than one defender sprint back on a breakaway and dive in on me to knock the ball away. I even had a CB come in and slide the ball over the end line right as I was getting ready to cross. And it's really helping me that my guys are really in a lot better position before I take control of them. That was my big thing with not wanting to venture into the upper skill levels. The dang D, not controlled by me was just plain bad. Much better now.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 11-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #21
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

Granted, I picked a great fixture to try the game after the patch - a cup clash in the round of 16 - but you will see no higher praise from me than this:

-I removed Fidel's mod, probably for good.
-I lost 0-2 with 5 shots apiece, and loved virtually every moment of it
-Possession was split 51/49 and Sunderland (my opponent) kept their shape defensively the entire time
-OMG, my OWN team kept its defensive shape!
-ADD is gone, vaminos muchachos...not only that, but my defenders were actually tracking back, they were tackling, they were getting stuck in where appropriate, and they were acting like proper jerks when the CPU was attacking in our box...YES, MATT, THEY DEFENDED WITH PRIDE!

OMFG. The day is here.

/hyperbole

But really, we are going to need just the slightest of touches with sliders now. Matt, you will definitely want to revisit from nearly scratch though. Everything we did to counteract ADD etc. is no longer necessary. We'll still wanna fine tune this thing, mind you (of course we will, we have nothing better to do), but we'll no longer be putting lipstick on a pig, but rather an attractive sheep.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #22
Pro

NightmareBooster's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Granted, I picked a great fixture to try the game after the patch - a cup clash in the round of 16 - but you will see no higher praise from me than this:

-Possession was split 51/49 and Sunderland (my opponent) kept their shape defensively the entire time
-ADD is gone, vaminos muchachos...not only that, but my defenders were actually tracking back, they were tackling, they were getting stuck in where appropriate, and they were acting like proper jerks when the CPU was attacking in our box...YES, MATT, THEY DEFENDED WITH PRIDE!

OMFG. The day is here.

/hyperbole

But really, we are going to need just the slightest of touches with sliders now. Matt, you will definitely want to revisit from nearly scratch though. Everything we did to counteract ADD etc. is no longer necessary. We'll still wanna fine tune this thing, mind you (of course we will, we have nothing better to do), but we'll no longer be putting lipstick on a pig, but rather an attractive sheep.
So you were playing straight up vanilla? Any sliders?
Old 11-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

OMFG. The day is here.

/hyperbole

Best post ever. Thanks Gnemi.
Old 11-25-2014, 12:42 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
So I got the new screen when I loaded my XBONE game this morning, should I have noticed game changes?Patches must load differently than they do for PS4 or even XBOX360 because I didn't notice any loading patch. I didn't notice much of a change playing AI. I have the digital version maybe this patches without prompt?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »