Home

Football Manager 2015 Shows Improvement in Many Categories, Revamps UI (PC Review)

This is a discussion on Football Manager 2015 Shows Improvement in Many Categories, Revamps UI (PC Review) within the Football Manager forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2014, 04:13 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Football Manager 2015 Shows Improvement in Many Categories, Revamps UI (PC Review)

Football Manager 2015 could present itself as the best way for soccer newcomers to learn its ins and outs. I'm surprised they never have, because Football Manager 2015 has made massive strides to create a more intuitive experience for both newbies and series vets.

Read More - Football Manager 2015 Shows Improvement in Many Categories, Revamps UI (PC Review)
Platform: PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2014, 09:08 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
There's been a torrent of nay's on Steam itself; too easy to score off corners, too many injuries, unrealistic scores.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:36 PM   #3

Suntan Superman's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Football Manager 2015 Shows Improvement in Many Categories, Revamps UI (PC Review

most of that sounds like it was from the original beta, and most of those issues have been addressed since then.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:26 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Football Manager 2015 Shows Improvement in Many Categories, Revamps UI (PC Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntan Superman
most of that sounds like it was from the original beta, and most of those issues have been addressed since then.
Thanks for clarifying that. I was wondering why the feedback was so bad.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:23 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
It is still not balanced. There are still too many goals and injuries. Players are forever complaining about their lack of first team football (even if they are a backup or youth player).

It is still not playable for me. It was the same last year - the game was what I would call 'finished' by December.

Here's hoping the next patch solves some of these issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 01:39 AM   #6

Suntan Superman's Arena

If there's too many goals make sure not to inform my players.
Old 11-26-2014, 04:02 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0
So you just get to watch your team play the games, correct? How is that anyway, are the games exciting to watch or do you just end up simulating through?
Old 11-26-2014, 04:18 AM   #8

Suntan Superman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythons80
So you just get to watch your team play the games, correct? How is that anyway, are the games exciting to watch or do you just end up simulating through?
That's entirely dependent on your own personal taste, I love watching matches and find them exciting, and bald-spot creating. Some don't care for it as much and try to get through as much as they can, as fast as they can. I tinker a lot during the match and i enjoy the effects they can have, and the fact that there's no set reaction for what you choose to do. I was never a huge fan of the controller based games, and much prefer the absolute depth you get with this type of game over the shallowness of FIFA/PES. Nothing against the two franchises, but they can't touch FM in terms of depth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Football Manager »