Home

Madden NFL 15 Week 13 Roster Update Available Now, Odell Beckham Jr. (SPC) Rating 99

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Week 13 Roster Update Available Now, Odell Beckham Jr. (SPC) Rating 99 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #9
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Week 13 Roster Update Available Now, Odell Beckham Jr. (SPC) Rating

On another note - with the ease that ratings are raised and lowered, may lead one to consider that ratings really do not mean much at all...
Old 11-26-2014, 03:45 PM   #10
Rookie

So Dez Bryant makes great catches left and right and he has been stuck at a 98 SPC Catch for the past 2 years. This guy does ONE fantastic catch and gets a 99 INSTANTLY? I understand maybe a 5-7 point increase or something but a 14 point increase off of ONE CATCH? That's completely ridiculous.
Old 11-26-2014, 04:43 PM   #11
Pro

Re: Madden NFL 15 Week 13 Roster Update Available Now, Odell Beckham Jr. (SPC) Rating

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourHazard216
So Dez Bryant makes great catches left and right and he has been stuck at a 98 SPC Catch for the past 2 years. This guy does ONE fantastic catch and gets a 99 INSTANTLY? I understand maybe a 5-7 point increase or something but a 14 point increase off of ONE CATCH? That's completely ridiculous.
You clearly have never seen him before this catch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 04:56 PM   #12
Rookie

The big thing is that SPC Catch unlocks different catching animations. By making this catch, which is one of the hardest to catch, he's proven that he has the ability to make the other catches. Im a Bears fan, and even though Jeffery hasn't made a spectacular catch in several weeks, his SPC Catch stays at 99 because we all know he can make a ridiculous catch at a moments notice
Old 11-26-2014, 06:43 PM   #13
Rookie

I play with the Giants, excited to put this into action...but then again, ratings don't always seem to really matter.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:54 PM   #14
Rookie

They didnt even bump David Tyree that far when he made that catch for the giants in the Superbowl smh.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:02 PM   #15
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
There's a reason players are free to sign with the Browns (or anyone) in the first place...

so just because they sign with a team they deserve a decrease? umm last i checked these update's were suppose be how the player PLAYED that week... so if they get signed out of FA they shouldnt get a decrease because they havent played that week or previous week they should just be added to the team that signed them.

i dont ever remember in past maddens where this has happened players have just got added to there new teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleZ_3
You clearly have never seen him before this catch.
I have seen him play. He warrants a nice increase as I pointed out. But lets be serious. Did he really deserve a 14 point increase to put him in the elite with only Megatron and Jeffery? Lets be honest. A 99?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »