Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniforms

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniforms within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniform

Yeah sorry about that sometimes I forget about something and then remember it. Btw if possible can you change Jamaal Crawford shot to the one Lou Williams has and Klay thompsons to Te one Bradley beal has. I watch both often and those shots seem closest to their real life ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-2014, 06:45 PM   #18
Rookie

mlbtheshowfan7's Arena

smh live got the orlando pride unis before 2k unless i somehow missed them being added
Old 11-26-2014, 09:35 PM   #19
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uni...

Thanks for chopping it up Fernando....appreciate you being here talking with us ...wish we could get the same presence in other areas..
Old 11-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #20
Rookie

Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (11-26-14) Includes Orlando Magic Pride Uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
I'm glad you like the spreadsheets. They're my baby and I've got more plans for them, so I'm glad they're being used. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't get around to it as quickly as I'm planning.

Yea, David Lee is killing me. Last I read, he's supposed to start this Friday. So, I left him in. These guys without clear timetables are frustrating. I'd rather make sure the better player is available if a guy is day to day or uncertain for the upcoming week.

Thanks for your feedback, made it easier to get those guys taken care of.

Again, scans are art assets so, I can pass that info along and hope something happens. I don't think some of those teams are swinging by Orlando anytime soon though.

Yup, you got it. I just need to find the right language to communicate that. It's pretty much personal notes to myself. I'll clean it up and get it out to you guys.

I'll take a look at the CP3's shoes. I usually defer shoe decisions to our in-house expert, Ryan Santos. So, we'll have a conversation about what to outfit some of these guys in.

But, we'll talk about only if you can keep everything in one post instead of 5 in a row

There will be one and, unfortunately, that's all I'm allowed to say about it.

I know you guys want more information but, that's all I can say.
Thanks for all the hard work! Can the Suns Purple road uni's get fixed? The are way too light. They are a darker purple than what is currently represented. Thanks again!
Old 11-27-2014, 12:22 AM   #21
Rookie

Thanks for the update got a couple request and suggestions

Chi- D-Rose Add Blk adidas Graphic Sleeve w/ socks that mid long Socks ((Should no skin))

Hornets- K.walker need Team Medium socks / Team Neoprene Padded Sleeve Under Armor Charge Color 3

Cavs- Marion long knee sleeves Blk
Cavs- Thompson Long Knee Sleeve Blk
Cavs- LeBron Body Type Muscular
Knicks - Road upper Body/Headband accessories Blk/ Shoes Color black/ Orange/ Blue currently has white/orange/white
Knicks - Really need to add Dellavedova accessorie set up Blk calf w mid socks (( Will be perfect)) For Carmelo home shoes "Super Saturday" Melo 10 Home / Melo 10 Away Road
Knicks- Acy medium Socks team color wristband right hand home color White road Black
Knicks - Hardaway Jr add black graphic adidas sleeve medium socks
adidas crazy light boost 4 or Drose 773 Color 3
Wizards - Black shoe team colors for away uniform not blue
Nuggets - white Sock white/ team shoes Sky Blue Headbands Road Uniform
Celtics - Thornton Add long knee sleeves
NO- Rivers long knee sleeves
Warriors- Curry add Charge Clutch color 3
Warriors- Thompson add Beal sig jumper
Wolves -Pekovic Body type Very Muscular
Clippers- Griffin Muscular SuperFly 3.0 Jordans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2014, 12:49 AM   #22
Rookie

Lakers -Home uniform shoes are white/Purple / Upper body accessories White Headband yellow
Lakers - Swaggy P add knee pad medium socks low kobe 8
Grizzlies- V.Carter Remove Headband
Grizzlies- C . Lee Add long knee sleeves mid loose socks
Grizzlies - Road Uniform Black Socks Black/ Team Color Shoes
Knicks- Home upper body Accessories use Blue from Pistons or fix Orange and Blue colors they are too light
Wolves- Wiggins Add Crazy light boost
Nets- Garnett Add Long Leg Sleeves
Nets - Plumlee add long leg sleeves
Old 11-27-2014, 08:39 AM   #23
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Hey Fernando,

Just to re-visit a question from the las roster update thread. You were correct. No jerseys were updated, only the Celts pride jerseys were added. I picked up Live 15 yesterday and did my own check. For example it was reported by posters here that the purple throwback was updated but it wasn't. On the team select screen the purple throwback is correct (no logo on the front, possible on the back ? and they have the 20th anniversary patch, which is correct). But in game it's incorrect, the NBA logo is'nt on the front of the purple throwback it, should be on the back.

I guess you can pass that on to the art team. I know opts not your department. I noticed that they did update others jersey in your day 1 patch (it actually says it on the update screen).

Thanks,

PS: You guys need to update James Johnson on the Raptors. If not a new scan, atleast change his hairstyle and add a headband.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:57 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

AL hortford compression sleeves.
Anthony morrow long leg sleeves no headband .
Caron Butler no headband...
Gerald Green has a mini fro.
Can the art team update courts in a patch some court color palettes are off alas Miami Heat.. Portland trailblazers.
kd needs to be thin... LeBron just needs a bigger body.
Amare needs facial hair

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »