Home

NBA Live 15 on Sale For $25

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 on Sale For $25 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2014, 07:37 AM   #1
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
NBA Live 15 on Sale For $25

Amazon is currently selling NBA Live 15 for $25. This includes either the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 version. Not sure how long this price lasts, but if you are on the fence about buying it, now is a good time.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
So cheap, but I still don't see any point in buying this.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
C'mon OS community. If you guys truly consider yourself a gamer, regardless of how you feel about this game, the least you can do is give it a shot especially at this price point. It is an enjoyable game of basketball to play if you just give it time to learn it instead of playing it like the other game. I've personally logged many hours playing just the solo challenges in Ultimate Team. Yes the game has flaws but most games do. The key for this game, for me anyway, is that it is a lot of fun to play and watching YouTube videos or Twitch broadcast does not do this game justice. You have to see it for yourself. The graphics have improved tremendously. The animations are a bit stiff compared to 2K but you sacrifice a little bit of canned animations for total control of your player and the responsiveness of the controls is something you have to experience for yourself.

I have 2K15 on PC and I logged 30+ hours during its 3 weeks before Live came out. I liked the game a lot. But I'm more of an NBA Live guy. Always have been since the very first one. If you guys want both companies to continue to push each other to do well, then support both, not just one. Again, just give it a shot.

http://www.amazon.com/NBA-Live-15-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KPY1GH2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417186820&sr=8-1&keywords=NBA+LIVE+15
Old 11-28-2014, 10:13 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 15 on Sale For $25

It's been 32 bucks on xbox live before black friday I think. I would have jumped at the offer when the game first came out, but reading about this game's crippling late game ai, no sliders, and playing the demo where I saw mediocre gameplay and players not playing like themselves, I went in another direction as well.

You know things are bad when you pass a game that's half the cost of it's competitor.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:46 AM   #5
Rookie

ridemooses's Arena

OVR: 8
Haven't played 2k15 but this was still up on Amazon for $25 for XBOne! I'm going to give it a shot, I enjoyed the demo here's hoping it's pretty decent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 12:29 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9
I can truly say that this game is very fun and you have to give it a shot especially at the 25 bucks. And when I say give it a shot that does not mean play one game and then remove it from your hard drive. This game is totally different from 2k, so you can't play it like it is 2k. I know a dedicated 2k cat that plays Live more and is really feeling the way the game plays, but you have to give it a good try. Play the game for 5 days against a friend even playing the computer is fun. I say use the ESPN camera angle as each arena has the actual angle of that teams arena, Houston rockets angle is the best IMO. Give it a real try not a quick oh this isnt 2k and turn it off.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #7
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0
They pace of the game is much more realistic than 2k, and you can't use the cheese that is available in 2k, either. If you are willing to give it a real chance, and take the time to learn the controls, it will be a great $25 investment.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:04 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 8
$25 is about the right price for this, they just waited too long to do it. Now my video game money is going to Halo and GTA V smh. I wanted to support it at this price for competiton sake, but there's only so much time and money I can allocate to games lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »