Home

First News on MLB 15 The Show Coming on December 6th - 7th

This is a discussion on First News on MLB 15 The Show Coming on December 6th - 7th within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: First News on MLB 15 The Show Coming on December 6th - 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwo4Life75
I'm a diehard Phillies fan,when I played at home in Citizens Bank park when I hit a homerun as the Phillies at home there are no fireworks when you do the homerun celebration. Just the liberty bell lights up and swings,it doesn't light up that good and doesn't swing very good! I also would like to have it where you have to manage your bullpen,for example your closer or middle reliever or setup guy can't be used because they have pitched to many innings and are tired and can't pitch until they get enough rest,so they are unavailable and can't be used,it adds strategy just like in the real MLB . Does anybody know what I'm talking? I would like to see if one of your players gets hurt on the big league club,you have the option of putting him on minor league rehab assignment before he comes back to the big league club. Last but not least,bring back having to adjust ticket food prices apparel tv contracts revenue,and the ability to do game promotions like you used to be able to do, like Madden and NBA 2k franchise modes are like.and even add a the single A level to the minor leagues.
The Phillies have never had fireworks for home runs. The game got it right this year. I will say the Liberty Bell animation needs to be addressed. The bell was also not lit up entirely when not moving. The stars should also be flashing as the bell is swinging after a home run. Bell sound also did not match up when it swung.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:28 PM   #74
Banned

DemurOnion's Arena

OVR: 0

Just saying, before any stadium creator even sets foot in this franchise they need to overhaul the stadiums they have and make them look even half-realistic for next gen. They have loads of work to do. A stadium creator is something for 17 imho.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:32 PM   #75
Banned

DemurOnion's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
It's not even close to NBA 2k15, in terms of graphics and presentation (probably game modes too), Not. Even. Close. In my opinion anyways. It does have the best gameplay though.

Which is why i hope to hear about improvements to graphics and presentation first.
Shortest Wishlists he said lol? They have so far to go in graphics that I wouldn't be surprised if I am not impressed until 16. That is not what I call a short wishlist for graphics alone lol.

Never mind franchise, unis, animations, etc. It's a pretty long wishlist here and a lot of people would say baseball is one of the harder sports to get right because it is so out in the open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2014, 12:33 PM   #76
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemurOnion
Just saying, before any stadium creator even sets foot in this franchise they need to overhaul the stadiums they have and make them look even half-realistic for next gen. They have loads of work to do. A stadium creator is something for 17 imho.
I'll be optimistic & hope for 16 lol
#44Syracuse
Old 12-01-2014, 12:38 PM   #77
Banned

DemurOnion's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
I'll be optimistic & hope for 16 lol
Personally I just don't see it. To have a creator ready to go, and not have it be boring and useless as all heck, you would basically need all of your current stadiums looking perfect or near perfect, with all next gen materials available to use in the creator mode.

As of 14 their stadiums still look like PS3 stadiums to me. I don't think a stadium creator is coming any time soon unless with much reduced use.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 24

I just really want a franchise mode that resembles OOTP.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:38 PM   #79
Rookie

cdeiss's Arena

Franchise and online franchise should be the main focus in my opinion.
Old 12-01-2014, 01:56 PM   #80
Banned

HouseKeepinItReal's Arena

OVR: 2

I am hoping NOT to hear "we are doing a complete over-haul for our online" . We all know how that turned out.

I hope to hear of new and expanded fielding controls and fielder collisions/animations.

SOTS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »