Home

Three Keys: Madden NFL

This is a discussion on Three Keys: Madden NFL within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2014, 11:56 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
1.) Commentary
2.) Updated gear
3.) Situational penalties
4.) Improved DB play
Old 12-06-2014, 12:04 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 12
To give CFM a "soul", users need to be engaged at a level previously unseen. In CFM, since all users are coaches or owners this should be the core foundation and one of the deepest parts of the CFM experience.

To elaborate, users should be able to create their coach/owner to their own likeness or however they wish using a suite of tools, such as a new and improved next gen Gameface and have a variety of editing tools at their disposal (similar to the old Tiger Woods Golf character options). Everything from hats, clothing, shoes, coaching headphones, jewelry, wristbands, celebrations, should be accessible and unlockable depending on what a user achieves/experiences within CFM. EA could truly capitalize on this in a variety of ways as a win for the user and for their profit. In addition, each coach/owner should have a man cave/coaches corner/trophy room to decorate with various trophies, accolades, jersey's, unlockables, etc to show off to fellow CFM coaches/owners and those on their friends list.

By allowing a user this level of engagement through creating themselves or birthing their own creation and building on it, in addition to already running their own franchise would be a tremendous combination. It would only get better if the Madden folks can implement a coach/owner carry over feature to any following Madden games.

I've also posted on the EA Forum My Madden Game Ideas about this and also a Free Agency Waiver System idea (CFM sorely needs a system for free agents). The links are below if you're interested. Hopefully, this game continues to evolve and reach a high level.

Thanks for reading!

(Coaches and Owners) http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li...9B6EF2420F99DD

(Free Agents) http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10234894.page

Last edited by Stikskillz; 12-06-2014 at 02:35 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:21 AM   #11
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
These are some good things to improve on. For me it's the small things...
1-Accessories, updated cleats, etc.
2-Weather accuracy. (like how it is on NCAA Football with support from the weather channel.)
3-Bring back the music to add some vibe to the game.
There's more these are the few things that came to mind...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 04:44 AM   #12
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Three Keys: Madden NFL

1. Make sliders do what they are supposed to do. Or at least offer detailed explanations about they all interact with one another.

2. Make QB play more distinctive. Please. NBA2K have nearly nailed individual styles and tendencies. Madden (and NHL) have fallen behind.

3. Make special teams more engaging. This is my 3rd year of playing a lot of Madden and Ive never done or seen a blocked punt, blocked FG or seen a punt/kickoff return TD.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:16 AM   #13
Just started!

I only ask an easy thing.

I want to return the Communities. I want to go play with friends with sliders in free games, not calendars Franchise Online.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #14
Banned

tomzennsbruh's Arena

Honestly, I wish they would just end the commentary all together.

Put all that effort and focus into making the stadium sounds authentic and perfect. No matter how much time you spend on the commentary to attempt to improve it...it will never be the same as a real broadcast.
Old 12-06-2014, 10:51 AM   #15
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
For CFM: We must be able to create draft classes like NBA2K or, at the very least, be able to edit all the rookies once they come into the league. This would go a long way for people really wanting to fix issues in progression or people that have made custom rosters. This is a must have.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 15
Locomotion and animation overhaul. It is just brutal playing Madden after playing NBA 2K, MLB the show, PES soccer, etc... Their animation and locomotion engines are light years better then Madden.

Also, there is a long list of gameplay improvements Madden needs but they really need to start making players distinguish themselves through ratings/badges/player specific animations, etc. Players all look and feel the same in Madden. All other sports games (not EA branded) are nailing this aspect. Madden, NHL and even FIFA are way behind.. Why is this not a priority?

Last edited by ch46647; 12-06-2014 at 11:03 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »