Home

More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More

This is a discussion on More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More

A few more MLB 15 The Show details have been revealed at GameStop. The new radio show and improved load times sound good. If you missed the trailer earlier today, click here.

Check out the details below.
  • Licensed Equipment - For the first time ever, partnerships from various brands will bring accurate bats, gloves, cleats, and batting gloves to the game.
  • Year-to-Year Saves - Users who purchased MLB 14 The Show will be able to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15 The Show. Saves between the two releases will be forward-compatible, meaning you never have to worry about starting your Franchise or Road to the Show seasons over!
  • Universal Rewards - Simply playing the game earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards.
  • Legends - We're introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years. Like all of our Universal Rewards, you have a chance of finding a historic virtual player card to add to your collection and utilize throughout MLB 15 The Show.
  • Major Graphical Improvements - Visually, the introduction of real time seasonal sun and shadows, revamped night lighting, and enhanced player personality help make MLB 15 The Show the most authentic baseball experience yet. (PS4 Only)
And that's just the beginning. A new Radio Show, Directional hitting, improved load times, and a completely overhauled Diamond Dynasty mode help MLB 15 The Show prove that Baseball Is Better.
Platform: PS3 / PS Vita / PS4
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The 10th edition of the franchise, MLB 15 The Show is a more immersive and exciting baseball experience than ever before with substantial improvements to both gameplay and graphics. New features include:
  • Licensed Equipment - For the first time ever, partnerships from various brands will bring accurate bats, gloves, cleats, and batting gloves to the game.
  • Year-to-Year Saves - Users who purchased MLB 14 The Show will be able to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15 The Show. Saves between the two releases will be forward-compatible, meaning you never have to worry about starting your Franchise or Road to the Show seasons over!
  • Universal Rewards - Simply playing the game earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards.
  • Legends - We're introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years. Like all of our Universal Rewards, you have a chance of finding a historic virtual player card to add to your collection and utilize throughout MLB 15 The Show.
  • Major Graphical Improvements - Visually, the introduction of real time seasonal sun and shadows, revamped night lighting, and enhanced player personality help make MLB 15 The Show the most authentic baseball experience yet. (PS4 Only)
And that's just the beginning. A new Radio Show, Directional hitting, improved load times, and a completely overhauled Diamond Dynasty mode help MLB 15 The Show prove that Baseball Is Better.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/ml...he-show/119163
Intriguing.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-06-2014, 05:58 PM   #3
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

I like the radio show idea and intrigued by it. The new lighting with shadowing and sunlight seems promising along with player personalities.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 12-06-2014 at 06:07 PM.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:06 PM   #4
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I wish it mentioned something about player models/body types.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:17 PM   #5
Rookie

PitholeCreek's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Major Graphical Improvements - Visually, the introduction of real time seasonal sun and shadows, revamped night lighting, and enhanced player personality help make MLB 15 The Show the most authentic baseball experience yet. (PS4 Only)
I wish they'd address the lighting issues caused by retractable roofs being open 100% of the time. Some real life ballparks rarely see natural sunlight.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 06:21 PM   #6
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Radio Show you say...hmmm...interested in hearing more about this new addition.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

The legends is only 1 player per team it says, which means that for teams like the Yankees, Cardinals, Athletics, Mariners, Red Sox your going to be missing out on a lot of history.

Who do you guys think are going to make it in as legends? For the Yankees, they can go so many routes, with them only being able to pick one you might not see Babe Ruth or Derek Jeter or Mantle or Dimaggio or Berra or Gehrig which hopefully means that we might get some sort of DLC of legends as well.

Which legends would you guys like to see that you grew up seeing play baseball? For me I would like if they added in Piazza, Griffey Jr, Johnson, Larkin, Biggio, and Pedro Martinez. Also I'm assuming that some teams like the Nationals are going to be getting Expos legends or that teams like the Marlins or Diamondbacks are going to get legends who spent their primes with other teams?
Old 12-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #8
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr7point5InchesNBPEL
The legends is only 1 player per team it says, which means that for teams like the Yankees, Cardinals, Athletics, Mariners, Red Sox your going to be missing out on a lot of history.

Who do you guys think are going to make it in as legends? For the Yankees, they can go so many routes, with them only being able to pick one you might not see Babe Ruth or Derek Jeter or Mantle or Dimaggio or Berra or Gehrig which hopefully means that we might get some sort of DLC of legends as well.

Which legends would you guys like to see that you grew up seeing play baseball? For me I would like if they added in Piazza, Griffey Jr, Johnson, Larkin, Biggio, and Pedro Martinez. Also I'm assuming that some teams like the Nationals are going to be getting Expos legends or that teams like the Marlins or Diamondbacks are going to get legends who spent their primes with other teams?
Even more shrinkage I see........

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 12-06-2014 at 06:48 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »