Home

More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More

This is a discussion on More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 06:42 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

improved body types and tattoo's would be good
Old 12-06-2014, 06:44 PM   #10
MVP

zippy2212's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

Some things sound very intriguing, radio show, carryover saves and licensed accessories. Legends maybe but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried that they mention revamped diamond dynasty but nothing about franchise. I would think that would be mentioned before DD. I hope its so many improvements they want it to be a huge anmouncement.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:53 PM   #11
Champ

Hilman11's Arena

OVR: 0

Sounds very good so far. I wish I didn't open this thread......i can't handle the anticipation!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #12
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Will be interesting to hear more about the radio show but I think about baseball tonight or MLB network when I think baseball highlights not a radio show.

Operation Sports OOTP League
Old 12-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
Don't tell me rosters wont be year to year ,.,.please ...my eyes get really tired makn\ing all these faces,.,.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:18 PM   #14
Go Cubs Go

WaitTilNextYear's Arena

OVR: 18

Interesting. I wonder if the new radio show means they've also paid attention to revamping the pbp commentary. They might have new lines to say just for the radio show that they could pipe into a broadcast. I also wonder who the radio personalities are and if it's the same as the 3-man booth.

I will say that although '15 looks visually uninspiring compared to '14, a lot of these little details are building some intrigue...
Old 12-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 3

Kind of ho hum. Best thing revealed so far is improved load times.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #16
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0

This has me wondering if real time seasonal sun and shadows will be a new mode like Day and Night modes where you can pick it for exhibition games. So like for example if you start a game at 11AM the sky in the game would actually be showing an 11AM sky with accurate Sun and Shadows? So perhaps we now will have Day, Night and Real time as start times? And I would think Real time would be determined by the PS4 built in clock?

I actually have requested a Real Time mode in the past. So I hope this is indeed what it is.

Or Real Time could also just be for Season and Franchise modes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »