Home

More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More

This is a discussion on More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 08:05 PM   #17
Pro

agentlaw13's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Visually, the introduction of real time seasonal sun and shadows, revamped night lighting, and enhanced player personality help make MLB 15 The Show the most authentic baseball experience yet. (PS4 Only)
Ive been wanting to see something like this for awhile. Cant wait to see Corey Kluber's wide range of emotions!
Old 12-06-2014, 08:08 PM   #18
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: More MLB 15 The Show Details Revealed - New Radio Show, Improved Load Times & Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentlaw13
Ive been wanting to see something like this for awhile. Cant wait to see Corey Kluber's wide range of emotions!
I'm hoping it involves something similar to what 2k does in basketball where players provide feedback with how they are feeling about playing time, success of team, etc...

We shall see in the coming weeks

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-06-2014, 08:15 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 0

Ok guys, now I'm officially pumped!!! That radio show sounds awesome!! What do you think it is though? Hoping it means something good for pbp. As I like to say, audio is my visuals.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:18 PM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Ok guys, now I'm officially pumped!!! That radio show sounds awesome!! What do you think it is though? Hoping it means something good for pbp. As I like to say, audio is my visuals.
Its Ramone and the rest of the staff at SCEA singing all your favorite musical hits!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-06-2014, 08:20 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
Will be interesting to hear more about the radio show but I think about baseball tonight or MLB network when I think baseball highlights not a radio show.
Of course I'm just daydreaming but it IS possible that they plan to create all the tv/broadcast segments in a future year, and are just starting with a radio show for now. I mean the only difference between a radio show and a tv show is visual. Most of the lines they'd be using would work just as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #22
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I'm just curious as to what the radio show is and how it relates to the game.
I don't want to get ahead of myself here and think it's something it may not be and then be disappointed.

Can't wait though.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 12-06-2014, 08:24 PM   #23
Pro

MauerMorneau09's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
I'm just curious as to what the radio show is and how it relates to the game.
I don't want to get ahead of myself here and think it's something it may not be and then be disappointed.

Can't wait though.

M.K.
Knight165
Hey Knight, any speculation to the year-to-year saves including rosters as well?
Old 12-06-2014, 08:26 PM   #24
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by MauerMorneau09
Hey Knight, any speculation to the year-to-year saves including rosters as well?
I have no info...but my own thoughts....I doubt it.
I hope I'm wrong though...

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »