Home

NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (12-6-14)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (12-6-14) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-06-2014, 11:36 PM   #9
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (12-6-14)

Yeah, the 3 point point %'s in this game are definitely high, simply put...the highest team percentage in the league right now is 38%. The 3 point shot is the most available shot in basketball, since it's also the most difficult...so teams will often take their chances letting certain shooters get open to semi open looks to protect the basket...you can't do that in this game. A guy like John Wall will light you up consistently it you give him a bit of space. Playing the %'s is a huge part of basketball,
Old 12-07-2014, 02:32 AM   #10
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitbeginsitends
Am I the only one who can defend against the 3 in the game?? guard your man and he'll miss. I watch ALOT of NBA basketball... These wings nowadays are pretty money on wide open three's. Give an NBA caliber wing 10 in game, and wide open rhythm 3s' and their percentages will be sky high in the 70s-80's percentage wise. Guard your man, focus on the off ball pressure. And get ahead of the defensive rotations. It's a little difficult but that's the game of basketball. Eliminate wide open threes and you'll see percentages where they're supposed to be!
Ye its pretty easy to defend the 3 now unless its kyrie, that guy makes anything l
Old 12-07-2014, 07:11 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
I only play on superstar mode...here's lil tip I press left on D Pad will see pressure shooter I use that a lot it's work fine I also don't see many contested 3 ' s go in on superstar mode that's best mode imo that with real shooting % 10 min quarter u get realistic results
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #12
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Does live inactivate players that are injured for online ranked games??

For example, Derozan is out. Is he out for online ranked matches??? Or can I scroll down and put him back in the starting line up even though he's injured in real life??

I haven't played to many games online yet, I haven't noticed the answer to this question.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #13
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Pretty sure guys are inactive for online.
Old 12-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #14
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

I hope so. I know many don't like it, but I do. In past lives you could just scroll down and re-insert an injured player. Which kind of defeated the purpose of the roster update.

I like true to life rosters during the season. I'll check this when I get home.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #15
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (12-6-14)

Admittedly don't watch much Mavs basketball, do they actually okay Dirk at the 3 any? If not that rotation needs to be adjusted...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 10:48 AM   #16
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

I can confirm that injured players ARE NOT available for online ranked matches (you can adjust the starters but cant access the injured list) which is good (in my opinion of course).

But my problem is Dwight Howard who has been out since Nov 19th, is still available ?? I know he's been day to day (some what) but he needs to be de-activated.

Thats the problem with these staggered roster updates. The team has to make "the call" when deciding on a player who is day to day (like Howard for example).

I'm not sure why I keep remember the line of "roster updates with the HOUR of a completed game" but I keep remembering that line. I know they mean synergy was well but I could have sworn I heard/read/saw that about roster updates.

This is what is needed with these roster updates. They need (at the least) to be way more frequent. (A few times a week).

I think Live 09/10 had the whole "update 365" thing where the rosters would update every day and even create new players. They need that back. I'll say it again, I could've sworn I read this about Live 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »