Home

Bo Jackson Is Coming to Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Bo Jackson Is Coming to Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Bo Jackson Is Coming to Madden NFL 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
This is why we need signature animations. He'll look like Bo (maybe) but he won't rUN like Bo. He'll run like every other player in the game.
Bro I've been saying this for years! I don't get the big deal about MUT or drafting being that all players play & animate the same way for the most part. We need signature animations asap!
Old 12-09-2014, 04:52 PM   #18
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Most likely cause MUT brings in money, hence the time spent on making it the most attractive... MUT is essentially like a play for free game; you get the bare minimums to play the game for free, but to really compete you need to spend money to upgrade, and in the end, you spend well over $60.00 that it would cost for a normal game....Facebook is full of these games like Farmville and Cityville...

and with all this added revenue, they should in turn invest in the core product.

put out a superior product, sell more copies, have more mut interest, make more money, turn out a better product, sell more copies, more mut players, make more money.......

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:56 PM   #19
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

As a cranky old timer I also have no interest in UT and can't wait for the fad to end.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
It's possible to assemble a competitive team without spending a dime, it just takes more time. Obviously EA is counting on the instant gratification mentality to get people to just spend money to advance in the mode, but you absolutely do not have to spend any money whatsoever.
I'm talking about the actual game. You have to spend money to buy Madden before you can even get into those over modes. Pay for play games are free.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:19 PM   #21
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

i dont get it. he was in previous years madden ultimate teams before. he was even one of the players you started out with. why is this newsworthy?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 01:51 PM   #22
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyod21
I'm talking about the actual game. You have to spend money to buy Madden before you can even get into those over modes. Pay for play games are free.
Ah - my mistake, man.
Old 12-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 1

MUT just seems too complicated. It just looks all over the place yo. And I'm no feelin paying for players in the first place. I already bought the game, why do I want to do that? Then if I get legends I cant even use them in Play Now or in my franchise? What? Weird dude.

I mean, I could dig it if they simplified it and let me create my own uniforms, but why in the hell would I want to play with a bunch of players on the wrong teams? I was watching a YT vid where the Browns and Bills were playing at Levi stadium. I'm like "what is the point of this? How does it even make sense?"

Look, I cant knock the hustle these dudes came up with and it is makin that paper, but let's be real, MUT is strange as all hell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »