Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #65
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

I'd say it's almost like learning to play again. You'll get used to it pretty quickly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 02:53 PM   #66
Rookie

seanie719's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'd say it's almost like learning to play again. You'll get used to it pretty quickly
Yeah. It makes you think more. I like it.

Brian...What capture software are you using?
Old 12-12-2014, 03:22 PM   #67
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanie719
Yeah. It makes you think more. I like it.

Brian...What capture software are you using?
It's called Action! I actually really like it. I own Fraps, but it makes every game I try to record chug something fierce.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 12-12-2014, 07:13 PM   #68
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
It's called Action! I actually really like it. I own Fraps, but it makes every game I try to record chug something fierce.
Is this free software?

I use bandicam TRob told me about long ago and it works well but I dont get high quality screens from it so I dont use it for that
Old 12-12-2014, 07:28 PM   #69
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Is this free software?

I use bandicam TRob told me about long ago and it works well but I dont get high quality screens from it so I dont use it for that

Nope. It is $20 for the "home" version. For YouTube videos you have to get the commercial version. $50. I got it just to be safe. But it does make for some nice videos and screens. I'm having a heck of a time getting Fifa to play nice with it. It hitches a lot. But for this game. It does pretty darn good.

My next project is getting my Elgato hooked up to my ps4.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 12-12-2014 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #70
yellow

23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Nope. It is $20 for the "home" version. For YouTube videos you have to get the commercial version. $50. I got it just to be safe. But it does make for some nice videos and screens. I'm having a heck of a time getting Fifa to play nice with it. It hitches a lot. But for this game. It does pretty darn good.

My next project is getting my Elgato hooked up to my ps4.
I have the El Gato but I can't get it to work right with my PC for some reason. The PS4 no problem. Id pretty much use that all the time If It wasnt an issue for me on PC.
Old 12-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #71
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I have the El Gato but I can't get it to work right with my PC for some reason. The PS4 no problem. Id pretty much use that all the time If It wasnt an issue for me on PC.
Yeah, I originally bought my Elgato to use for the PC. Watched all the videos, tried to feed it back into another USB port, hooked it to my son's PC (my old i7 860) and nothing worked. It's been sitting here collecting dust. I'm just loving that I'm at least in the ballpark with Action!. Fraps was another bit of money wasted. I refuse to go the torrent shopping route anymore. I have visions of The Feds taking my very expensive gear! LOL! So I buy all of this junk that sounds so good and works so flawlessly on the internet and YouTube in particular. Uh huh.... It works for everyone but me... I'm hoping to get the Elgato up and running. I want to give NBA Live some love. Gonna be hard! But I'm game, dang it!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 08:17 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 19
like the patch so far...
shooting percentage have dropped and I loive this. the close out d is improved. so you really have to get good seperation or run off of screens to get good uncontested looks.

fouls- yes.. I hack too much. not a problem its back to playing defense with your ffet not your hands. hand up.. fundamentals... love this

-no hunch back on walkning the abll up

-rebounds- like what Im seeing. ball being tipped in the air, and battling for position is definitely improved.

-cpu takes what you give them. leave the lane open theyll still take it to the rack. adjust for that and theyll take mid range shots and 3's. l see alot of driving to the hopp and pulling up for midrange jumpers by the cpu- another plus

never cared for updates on the things like hair styles on players, but in the patch with theses updates its noticeable. nice but unimportant patch/update..

they fixed the in-game stats graphics. not really a fan of the graphics that take up half the screen... next year they should make the background on the half screen stats info more transparent. make the background transparent. as of right now its kind of an eye sore.

cant comment on anything in my player...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »