Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2014, 02:45 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeboogie
There's probably easier ways but you could check either videosettingshelp.txt or VideoSettings.cfg in AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K15 to see if they include new features such as:

HAIRLOD
COLOR_CORRECTION
DEPTH_OF_FIELD
BLOOM
VOLUMETRIC_EFFECTS

which are new to this patch..

Oh also since the patch in Steam if I right click on nba2k15 and click properties it show the following:

File size: 51100MB on drive C:
Current content build id: 453503
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Load the game and see if Damian Lillard has a facescan.
Thanks, it seems to have been updated. I thought I'd notice Steam doing a 4GB download but I guess I didn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 03:01 PM   #82
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by andun44
Thanks, it seems to have been updated. I thought I'd notice Steam doing a 4GB download but I guess I didn't.
Yeah when i first loaded, it did the DL immediately so the game didn't open up right away. I was looking at the DL box. Not sure if thats everyone's experience but it was mine. I have a 2k icon on my desktop I right click and run as admin so it loads faster , thats how i boot up.
Old 12-13-2014, 04:32 PM   #83
MVP

lakers24's Arena

^Same here, mines downloaded first before opening.
Old 12-13-2014, 04:39 PM   #84
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Yeah, Steam downloads things pretty quietly by default, such that you may not notice unless you actually try to run the program that's being patched. I've had it hog the network traffic on my router and mess up online games on my other systems before, so I usually take a close look at the downloads page (or just disable Steam entirely) when I'm about to play something I don't want getting interrupted.

There's options to confirm you want an update to download/install of course, but I find it more convenient to just let them download automatically.
Old 12-14-2014, 05:19 AM   #85
Just started!

Did they really fix that post engage/disengage crap people do in online ranked matche? I hate that b.s
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 06:38 AM   #86
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm still having major problems shooting post patch. With either Real FG% or User Timing setting. Bricks all over (at least I've seen all the rim physics in full... ) I consider myself a veteran NBA2k player, a veteran sports videogames player also and I'm really getting upset right now. I'm shooting with the sim sliders around 25-32% !!! I've tried increasing the shooting success sliders but I still have problems.
It would be really great if someone has some "solution" because I'm doing something wrong for sure.
* I'm a sim player and I'm running plays all the time.
Old 12-14-2014, 07:39 AM   #87
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
I'm still having major problems shooting post patch. With either Real FG% or User Timing setting. Bricks all over (at least I've seen all the rim physics in full... ) I consider myself a veteran NBA2k player, a veteran sports videogames player also and I'm really getting upset right now. I'm shooting with the sim sliders around 25-32% !!! I've tried increasing the shooting success sliders but I still have problems.
It would be really great if someone has some "solution" because I'm doing something wrong for sure.
* I'm a sim player and I'm running plays all the time.
I was having a major problems shooting when i was trying to release at the top of the jump like I had before. Then I started releasing as the player was getting up to the top and it helped. It reminds me a lot now of the free throw mechanic, if I wait until I think I should let go of the stick, it's too late. But, yeah, shooting is really, really hard post patch.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 12-14-2014, 07:59 AM   #88
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I was having a major problems shooting when i was trying to release at the top of the jump like I had before. Then I started releasing as the player was getting up to the top and it helped. It reminds me a lot now of the free throw mechanic, if I wait until I think I should let go of the stick, it's too late. But, yeah, shooting is really, really hard post patch.
Oh, thanks Brian. So I have to release the stick before the player reaches the top with the ball? Then we're talking about really low ms reaction and a very tiny release window.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »